I Love Her. (🦋)

My hands were shaking and my mouth was dry. "So you love her more than me?" I ask still not quite believing what I was hearing. "No Harry I love you more than anything on Earth." He replies, trying to grab my arms. I scoff and tear away my arms, trying to hold in my dreaded tears. "Then why did you spend the whole night with her?" I question. Feeling my eyes flood with tears was not the thing I needed right now, if anything I need to stay strong. I can't give in this time, I know I can't.

"She was upset and needed company." He trys to explain. I just couldn't believe it. "What about me huh? All I received was a text. No 'I love you, my beautiful husband' like I used to get. Did you, I don't know, fall out of love with me or something?" I ask with such a bitter tone. "I am not in love with Eleanor!" He yells and I have to take a step back from all the anger in his voice, it was like I hit a nerve.

"I can't do this right now"

He trys to leave but I block the door. "You do love her don't you, Louis?" I ask trying to push him. "Sometimes things don't work out-" He starts but I cut him off.

"So?"

He sighs and lowers his head in shame, I just know I've  won.

"Yes, yes... I do."