I kissed a boy. (🍁)

(Harry's POV aged 14)

Dear Diary,

Today was scary.

I kissed a boy and I liked it. It wasn't just an innocent kiss either, it was like it meant something. I know I have a girlfriend but I liked the boy so much. It was so strange to even think something like that but here I am.

His name was Louis. I met him at a party, he's Niall's best friend. When all the others went to go in the swimming pool I stayed in my seat. Louis asked me if I didn't want to swim. I said I couldn't so he asked if I wanted him to teach me. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I accepted his offer.

It turns out that this was one of the best decisions of my life. We had so much fun splashing each other and we even stayed in longer than the others.

That was when it happened.

Once we were alone Louis asked me what I'd do if he kissed me right now. I just shrugged. I'd never kissed a boy before, it was wrong. Well that's what my dad said anyway but I was curious to see what it was like.

He looked towards the doors, not seeing anyone there and placed his hands on my hips. I was about to ask what he was doing when I felt his lips press softly against mine. It was the most magical thing I had ever experienced.

We let our mouths dance together for a few more seconds before he pulled back. We were both smiling so wide it looked like it was our birthday's. I was about to kiss him again when he quickly swam backwards. I was so confused but I heard Niall's mum asking if we were going to come inside.

All I could do was nod my head and get out.

I think I want to be his boyfriend but I'm not sure.

Confused, that's where I finish for the night. Not really sure how to end it. I throw my Diary onto my bed and sit with my head in my hands letting the tears flow.

I hear a loud knock on my door and since I'm home alone, I know I'll have to answer it. I quickly wipe the tears away from my eyes, not caring how I look. I run down the stairs and get to the door, taking a small breather. I open it and still in my spot in front of the door.

Louis. "Hey umm Niall gave me your address and I was wondering if you wanted to hang out." He says quickly, looking down at the floor. "Oh uhh yeah come in." I say carefully and step aside, letting him in.

As soon as I close the door and turn around he's stepping closer to me. I don't really know what to think when he presses me against the door softly. We  studied each other's eyes carefully, he presses our mouths together in a slow, innocent kiss. He pulls back before asking me a question that I wasn't expecting.

"Is this okay?" He asks. "Yes- wait!" I yelp cutting myself off. I sprint up to my room, grabbing my phone and sending my girlfriend a quick text.

I'm breaking up with you sorry. See you at school tomorrow :)

Finally satisfied, I run down to see Louis still stood by the door with the same confused look on his face as when I left.

I grab his hands and walk backwards into the living room, sitting down on the sofa letting him sit on my lap.

I cup his head and carefully press my mouth to his. Our lips our locked in a sweet kiss, just like the first one we shared. We pull back and give each other those same smiles that we had at the swimming pool.

I felt complete.