Untitled Part 1

"reach for the sky" she said as she drew her weapon towards his face. He was sweating bullets already. this girl had outsmarted him. "dont make me say it again." he was hanging on a ledge here. jump. or let her shoot me? decisions, decisions. she was good with her aim as she was with her fists. he closed his eyes and let his body fall freely off the edge. "NO!" she yelled as she ran to him. but he had already disappeared into the water that moved from the ledge. she had been sent to kill him. he wasnt what she expected. he had given her a fight to remember. she was the best in her line of duty. if somebody stepped out of line, they sent her to correct it. she had lost him yet again. falling to her knees she let out a yell. she couldnt go back empty handed. she couldnt report once again that he had escaped. what was she going to do this time around? throw herself off the cliff too? she might as well. she was as good as dead. her phone rang. it was the boss. fuck, she muttered under her breath. "hello." "is the job done?" "......" "nina. is the job done?" "no sir. the job is not done yet." "nina, you know time is of the essence. this man is a threat to our unit. and i cannot have him out there. you need to take care of him or ill have to take care of you both." dial tone. she was angry. so angry. she walked back to the car and headed nowhere. 

The waves crashed into him like brick walls. He held his breath as long as he could before finding the rhythm of the ocean. He looked around frantically and grabbed onto some vines hanging from some nearby trees. How lucky was that? Now she's really going to kill me. He caught his breath and dragged himself onto the dirt. What's the next move max? he asked himself. She's going to find me one way or another and she won't stop until I'm dead. I've got to come up with a plan to stay alive, he thought. He had to keep moving. He walked up a dirt road that seemed to lead into a town. I just have to make a phone call, he said to himself. He would have to lie low for a couple of days until he was able to figure out a plan.

Nina parked the car on the local street of Tijuana. She had been on Max's trail for a week before confronting him twice. But she hadn't expected him to be so clever. He was quite the challenge and in a way that excited her. Nobody had ever slipped out of her grip. Max was ex-military. So his bravery was something she knew she wouldn't be able to avoid. "I need a drink" nina said to herself as she exited the vehicle and entered a local store. She needed something to take the edge off and something to get her thoughts going. She had to find a way to capture and kill this guy. But what was so special about him that the unit found him to be so threatening and expendable. Unless he knew something that could endanger the entire operation.. But what? She had been working with these agents for so long and hearing about Max and all his work that she hoped one day to work with him, but all that changed when he went rogue.. Or so they said. She took another swig out of her beer. Theres gotta be something here im not seeing, she thought.

He limped to his friend jackson's car. "Dont ask. And drive." max said as he sat in the passenger seat. "I wasnt going to." jackson responded. He pulled up to a shackled house. "Im gonna need a favor jack." max said, opening the door to the house. "Its going to get ugly. So i cant stay here for too long." "you know we are ready for anything." jack said turning on the lights revealing some masked men polishing and regrouping some weapons of his own. "You need guns, we got guns." max looked around, "i need a shower first." he said. He made his way to the bathroom, looking at his body in the mirror as he took off his clothes. So many bruises and cuts. Nina had broken his nose, and a rib or two. Making it hard for max to recover quickly. He would need atleast a day or two to toughen up his body before encountering her again. 

welp.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara