Untitled part

Jackson drove max to another rendezvous point that was off the map. this seemed like a warehouse for bulldozers. The intersection was active. Cars coming from every which way.. Unusually active if you asked jackson. Nina was in a deep sleep. Max carried her out the car and into a small office space in the warehouse for her to finish resting. "I cant believe she found you." Jackson said to Max who was repacking his bag with his weapons and reloading the guns he had on him. "She didn't find me." Max responded. He scratched his head. "She is trouble." jackson muttered. "I hope you know what you're doing Maximus." jackson said. And went outside to scope out the area. The morning came too soon. Nina groaned as she got to her feet. The warehouse was empty. She was alone. She checked to see if she still had her gun on her. 'Yes.' now was it fully loaded? 'Yes!" she walked slowly to the door, peaked out the side and saw that there was nothing unusual. She waited a bit to see if there was some activity. Nothing. "Let's boogie." she said to herself. Cocking her gun and holding it to her side. "Leaving so soon?" Jackson said walking in from another door from the warehouse carrying what seemed to be a box. Nina let out a sigh. "Where's max?" Nina asked. And before jackson could even get a word out, the door she was standing by swung open and in came max. And a wave of relief swept over nina. "How are you feeling?" Max asked facing nina. "I'm still a little sore but much better. Where are we?" "this girl with all these questions, like if she wasn't a hitman herself." Jackson retorted. "Nina its not safe to disclose any information." "i don't understand why she's even here.'' Jackson said taking more weapons out from the box he brought. "She was going to die."max said sternly. "Who cares, she was sent to kill you." jackson argued and shrugged his shoulders. Max grabbed jackson by the collar, "i couldn't fucking leave her, now drop it." he said through gritted teeth. Nina couldn't help but feel something. But what? Was she feeling compassion or sympathy for this target that had ended up saving her life instead of letting her die? Nina had been trained by such an elite force that there was not way she could be compromised. Not like he had been, and if she was planning on getting on the agencies good graces again she would have to gain Max's trust completely. Nina gripped her pistol. "I am not the real threat here." she said locking eyes with jackson. "No you're right. You're the paper trail." he scoffed and pointed his gun at her. " i dont like you, i dont like anything about you, as far as im concerned youre in on all this chaos that we've fallen into. And max, he must feel sorry for you because there is no other logical reason he would go against his own gut feeling, to tag you along. But I am My brothers keeper and i will ride to the end for him, but dont make this gun go off by accident and have to bury your body 6 feet under and not even give you a headstone so nobody knows youre there, and nobody can shed tears for your pathetic life." he put the gun in his pocket. "Dont worry, its all in here" jackson said pointing to his head. "we have to get moving." intervened max. breaking the awkwardness of their gun play. "