Week 2, Day 2

The monsetrs are real... They come at night and haunt you, some explode, others are zombies, some are just skeletons that shoots with arrows... There is one in particular that I really don't like... A tall black figure with purple eyes that glow in the dark and a voice that sounds demonic... I hate them, I hate them! They're eyes remind me of something that I don't remember but that I hate for sure, I despise those eyes... I hate purple eyes!...

   I woke up in the middle of the last night... Trough the trees I could see something green then something white and then something that semmed human... Getting my book in hand, I started shouting, to get their attention... It was a mistake... In a second I saw what they really were, a green creature, a human skeleton and a zombie like those in the movies or books or comics... I started running but they were keeping up with me... God I was hopping I had come to gym class more often in Middle and High School... After a loong run I finnaly lost them but suddenly a tall black figure with purple glowing eyes appeared in front of me... One glimp in his eyes and I knew I hated it but I needed to run as fast as I can, for my sake... But after some steps it appeared again. What the fuck?! It can teleport?!

   I was so scared that that was the end but it has suddenly stopped and teleported away... Well at least I wasn't dead! After I recolected my self the sun rised and I nedded to continue my ,,journey"...

   I hate all those creatures but, I hate the black one the most, especially his eyes... I will search for a safe place at night from now on, I don't want to encounter any more of them...

   I feel like I'm being watched...

__________________________________

???: Mᔑᓭℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ⍑ᔑ⍊ᒷ ᒲᒷᒷℸ ̣  ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ 𝙹ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ∷ ᒷ ̇/!¡ᒷ∷╎ᒲᒷリℸ ̣ ᓭ...

???: D╎↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ᓭ⚍∷⍊╎⍊ᒷ? ᓭᔑ╎↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ⍊𝙹╎ᓵᒷ ꖎ𝙹𝙹ꖌ╎リ⊣ ᔑℸ ̣  ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ꖎᒷᓭᓭ ⍊𝙹╎↸

???: Yᒷᓭ...

???: T⍑ᒷリ ʖᒷ ᓭ⚍∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ|| ⊣ᒷℸ ̣  ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ╎↸ᒷᔑ 𝙹⎓ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ╎∷ ᓭℸ ̣ ∷ᒷリ⊣⍑ℸ ̣  ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣  ∴ᒷ ⊣╎⍊ᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷᒲ! n𝙹∴ ꖎᒷᔑ⍊ᒷ!