Chapter one.

BANDANNA BOY
PART ONE

You were currently sat in detention with Robin, watching him wrap his bloody fist. His face blank in concentration.

Across from you was Moose and his girlfriend Anne, Robin ended up getting in a fight with Moose. A pretty bad one too, which resulted in his girlfriend hopping in which obviously meant you had to do something.

You and Robin never made any contact with them unless it was snide comments and glares of disgust, which is practically what we were doing now.

It all started with the snide comments passed to one another until Moose took it too far, a crowd began to form and Moose ended up getting his ass beat pretty bad. Then his girlfriend jumped in, slapping Robin whilst he was on-top of Moose, so obviously you went up behind her and ragged her like the bitch she is.

You look around the room to see Moose staring, "Take a picture it lasts longer." You roll your eyes.

He doesn't say anything, just forms a sly smirk and looks away.

Detention was boring, you was looking at your watch, contemplating how long it was going to be watching it tick repeatedly.

"You didn't have to help me." Robin says, knocking you out of your thoughts, wrapping his knuckles still.

You furrow your brows and shrugs, "I know but it's what friends are for right?"

"I didn't want you getting hurt." He whispers, looking up at you.

You don't say anything, just lay your head on the desk waiting for the detention to end.

Eventually, the detention ends as you make your way out of your seat and grabbing your bag before exiting the classroom to be faced with Robin.

You see him, leaned against your locker wiggling his fingers to make sure his bandage is secure enough.

You walk up to him nonchalantly, your bag slung over your shoulder. "Hey, what's up?" You smile, placing your stuff in your locker.

"Not much, I just need a place to stay tonight." He sighs, wiping some sweat off his forhead.

You sigh, opening your locker as you place your books inside, "You can crash mine."

"Thanks Y/N." He nods, scratching his head awkwardly.

You nod, a slight smirk on your face aswell "Anytime Robin."

"Hey why didn't you clean your knuckles earlier?" I question, seeing smeared blood drying on the skin of his hand.

He looks down at his hand and sighs, "I've been held in the office since period two this morning, not had chance too."

I huff, "They should of let you clean them, you could of got infected with some sort of disease and-"

"I'm fine Y/N." Robin says calmly, placing his hands on your shoulders, attempting to calm you down.

You nod, "Vance is probably waiting outside, c'mon." You tilt your head towards the door in a 'hurry up' manner.

You both walk outside together waiting for Vance to pull up picking both you and Robin up to take you both back home.

You see a few cars passing by in the distance until you see a van with the words 'abracadabra' printed on the side pull up infront of you and Robin.

You glare at the van, "What the fuck?" You whisper.

"I don't know, c'mon I think that's Vances car there let's go." He points, pushing you forward gently his hand on your back.

"Oh yeah it is." You laugh, opening the car door for both you and Robin to climb in.

"Hey guys." Vance says softly, looking at you both through the mirror.

"Hey." You say, putting your belt on.

"Hey Vance, what's happening?" Robin says, putting his belt on too.

"Not much, saw your fight this morning." He winks.

Robin just laughs as Vance starts the car back up and we drive home.

"So who was that?" Vance says lighting a cigarette.

"Who was who?" You raise a brow, looking at Robin.

He looks back at you and just shrugs aswell, is Vance high?

"That man in that black van?" Vance says now confused aswell.

"Oh I don't know he just pulled up infront of us." You shrug, reaching forward and grabbing the rest of his cigarette.

He mutters, "Dickhead." Keeping his eyes on the road and turning the music up.

You lay your head on Robins shoulder, taking a toke out off the cigarette, closing your eyes.

"Hey, you okay?" A warm breath mutters in your ear.

You open your eyes and see Robin, you sigh. Chucking the nib out the window. "Yeah i'm fine why wouldn't I be?"

He just shrugs, leaning back waiting for the car ride to be over just like you.

The journey home was just silent, except the few loud breaths or coughs coming from everyone once in a while.

Music playing soundly in the background aswell but that didn't count.

Eventually you arrived home with little energy letting Robin sleep on your bed with you aswell you ever so slowly begin to drift to sleep with your warm duvet taking over you.