Chapter two.

BANDANNA BOY
PART TWO

You were sleeping soundly, side-by-side with Robin until the noisy alarm echoed through your room. You knock the alarm off your dresser, causing a few cracks. Rubbing your eyes before sitting up to Robin covering his face with a pillow.

"I'm not here." He groans, not wanting to get up just yet.

"Sure, guess I have pancakes all to myself." You say, sarcasm lacing through your voice.

The other shadow in your room shuts up, and before you know it, the door ends up right in your face as they ran down the stairs.

"PANCAKES!!" Robin says, excitement in his voice.

You laugh at his childness whilst rubbing your face from where the door previously hit you. Most likely going to cause a bruise. You thought.

"Pancakes.." He said, his voice going quietly as his eyes go puzzled, he turns to look at you,

"Where are the pancakes?" He questions again, locking eyes with you directly.

You put your hands up in dispare, "I don't know, maybe Vance ate them all?" You comment, sounding confused.

Really, there was no pancakes but atleast it got Robin out of bed? Right?

Before you know it, he shoots up the stairs and straight into Vances room, the door slamming behind.

Atleast you have some time to get ready, may not be the quitest from all there vickering but atleast he's not stuck to you like a lost puppy for a hour or so.

Looking through your closet, you come apon a grey, long-shirt with some flared jeans and battered converse. Adding a nice jacket too would be nice, especially due to this weather.

OUTFIT REFERENCE

As you were touching up your hair, you heard screaming and loud footsteps from Vances room and before you know it, a loud Robin thunders in locking the door behind him as loud bangs can be heard

"ROBIN ARELLANO OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" You heard Vance scream from the other side, the doornob moving side-to-side rapidly.

You laugh at their childness, "You're fucked." You comment blankly to Robin who on the other hand was panting for breath.

"He's going to kill me." He says inbetween breaths, resting his hands on his knees, squatted down.

"Sounds like a you problem." You sigh, applying some lavender lipbalm to your lips.

You see Robin look at you before looking away shaking his head, "Tell your brother I said sorry." He says, catching his breath.

You put a thumbs up before grabbing your bag as you and Robin sneak downstairs to hide from the demonic Vance before putting your shoes on and heading outside.

On the way to school, you usually walk with Finney and Gwen, sometimes Robin tags along if he slept yours the night before.

But as you were a little early you both decided to go to the Grab N' Go. Pinball was your favourite game, guess it runs through the family. But you weren't AS obsessed as Vance was.

Vance was called 'Pinball Vance' round town, everyone knows who he is because of it. On the other hand, you were just known through school.

You were playing pinball as Robin decided to get some before-school snacks to fill you both up in class whilst you were attempting to beat Vances highscore.

You managed to beat him once but that make him stay here for hours until he got a better score then you, you were both as bad as eachother.

Only 7 points away from beating Vance, out of the corner of your eye you see Anne walking towards you. You ignore it and continue with the game when all of a sudden a force yanks you back by your hair.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" You scream, elbowing the person in the stomach before turning around and realising it's Anne.

"OW you bitch!" She says, getting back up before you push her to the ground.

"You fucked with my game!" You cry loudly, before kicking her in the ribs which results in a punch in the face.

The bawl continues as the staff ring the police whilst Robin was cheering you on.

"BEAT HER ASS Y/N!"
"FUCK THAT PUTA UP!"
"GET HER Y/N!"
You hear Robins battle cries.

Before you know it, two familiar arms pick you up and drag you outside as you heard sirens, both of you running away into the forest.

With both of you panting, you still start rolling on the floor close to pissing yourself, both of you bursting out with laughter.

"OH MY GOD, Y/N you beat her ass!" Robin says laughing, sitting up with his arms behind him.

"About time I did." You spit, shaking your head whilst resting your elbows on your knees.

A packet hits you in the face.

"Hey, thought you might want them." Robin smiles, shaking two more packets of strawberry laces.

"Holy shit Robin! Did you even pay?" You asked shocked.

"Mmmmm, no." He says blankly, opening his packet of strawberry laces putting one into his mouth.

You laugh, before opening your packet as you both begin eating your sweets, talking about life, soon you both head off in the look for Finney and Gwen.