The Cattle Drive

"We thought it'd be fun," We were all crowded around the fireplace on the balcony outside the common room listening intently to Darius's story. The quietness and the dark sky added a more dramatic effect. 

"We thought we would be safe, but we didn't release the horror waiting for us on the island, claws, teeth, screaming so much screaming." 

'Come on what's going to happen next.' 

"How much screaming?" Ben questioned holding onto Kenji's arm. 

'Not gonna lie that's fruity as fuck.' 

"Shh he's getting to the good part." Kenji hushed Ben. 

"The T-rex stocked closer; her jaws opened wide." A flash interrupted Darius. I turned and glared at Brooklynn. Kenji, Ben and Sammy made confused noises before turning to Brooklynn. 

"For the vlog, keep telling your little story." Darius sighed before putting his hood pack on. "Oh, here we go." Kenji said with Ben going closer to him. 

"The T-rex sto-" He was interrupted once more by Brooklynn. 

"Are flipping serious right now." I muttered crossing my arms on my chest. 

"Dang no storage left. What photos should I delete? I just don't want to get rid of my selfie on Everest, you know." She said leaning on Sammy to show her.

"Maybe I should start over." Darius sighed. 

"No, how about you continue without getting interrupted this time." I glared at Brooklynn making a shushing noise towards her. 

"No!" Ben shouted. "In fact, you can just stop." Ben gripped Kenji's arm tighter.

'Oh, that's gay.'

"Dude, chill he's not even telling the story right now," Kenji moved, trying to get Ben to let go of his arm. "And how is your grip this strong!?" 

Darius started to begin his story again and I uncrossed my arms before leaning forward. "The T-rex-" This time he was interrupted by Sammy.
"Should we invite Yasmina over?" That's when I zoned out trying to imagine how Darius's story ends.

I jumped from the sound of thunder, and it started raining. 'Yes, I love the rain.' I looked over to see the others went inside already. "Noo I won't be able to stay outside because Roxie will kick my butt." I complained. 

I walked inside to see Sammy talking to Yasmina. 'Maybe she can bring her out of her shell.' I walked past them going to the room flopping down on my bed not bothering to change. I closed my eyes, going to sleep.

-_________________×X×_________________-

"We get to drive gyro-spheres!?" Darius said with disbelief looking at the gyro-spheres. "Cool~"

Darcy was walking around looking at them also. 'Now I don't regret coming here.'

"Alright saddle dudes and dudettes," Dave said. "We're going on a cattle drive...but with dinosaurs, it's a dino drive!"

"And just to be clear, all of these dinosaurs are herbivores, right?" Ben cautiously asked. "Well, they only nibbled on the last kid a little," Darcy looked at Roxie confused. 

'She's trying to scare the boy isn't she.' Darcy thought. 

"So, we're ninety-nine percent sure." She said jokingly but Ben didn't get it and whimpered. "The park's employees are moving the dinosaurs to fresh grazing lands across the island," Roxie looked at the clipboard Dave's holding. "And we get to ride along behind the herd."