Even After Sunrise...

It was All Hallows Eve (or as kids call it nowadays Halloween), 1993. Winifred, Sarah and Mary Sanderson were back in Salem, after 300 years of their death, seeking for a child to suck the youth out of. They were at a party where they were looking for the little sister of the boy who had brought them to life again. They had to spread out to find the child quicker.

Sarah ran into a beautiful girl named Oceane, ironically her eyes were green like a forest, she had a messy, medium-lengh, strawberry blonde hair and probably was in her late 20's. The girl was wearing cat ears, a black top, black leggings, black leather jacket and holding a pair of black heels she took off her feet, and with her other hand she was holding a drink.

Right after Sarah ran into Oceane, she spilled her drink all over herself and Sarah.

-Oh I am so sorry! I didn't mean to run into thee and spill your potion! - Sarah apologized immediately.

-It's ok, you don't have to worry - she responded not really looking at Sarah and trying to clean herself up with a napkin.

-May I ask thou something? - Sarah asked looking at Oceane's, now, empty cup.

-Go ahead...

-Why dost thou want to turn into a black cat? - she still didn't quite catch on the fact that people were dressing up.

-Wow! You are one of those crazy ones who get into character and everything! - she said giggling. She finally laid her eyes on Sarah and saw that the drink got on her too - Oh my god! I didn't see I got my drink on you! Here... - hands Sarah a napkin slightly smiling.

-Thank thee... - she says while starting to clean herself up and looking at Oceane with her usual alluring gaze.

From the moment Oceane saw Sarah's gaze she knew she felt something for her, didn't quite know what it was... Love? Or just a sympathy for her? Either way Oceane invited Sarah out of that party and she accepted forgetting that she had to help her sisters.

They walked together for a little while and talked... At the end of the conversation Oceane asked Sarah her age after stating that she was 29:

-Oh... uh... I'm uh... - Sarah had finally adapted to the reality of 1993 and knew that she couldn't say she was more than 300 years old - I'm 28! - she thought to herself that if she looked 28 she could say that and wouldn't be lying.

-That's nice!

Sarah finally remembered she had sisters to help:

-Oh my! I forgot my sisters! I have to go... - she said kind of sad she had to leave that girl she started to have feelings she only felt before for boys.

-Wait! Don't go! I need to do something in case I don't see you again... - she kissed Sarah as she ran her hands down her golden hair.

Sarah was stunned, no one ever kissed her like that... Not even Billy Butcherson... She just took off her necklace and gave it to Oceane:

-Remember me... Even after sunrise... - she said and ran back to her sisters.

Oceane didn't really know what Sarah meant with "Even after sunrise..." but she just put the necklace on.

She decided to follow Sarah for the rest of the night. Every moment she watched she fell more and more in love with Sarah even though she was the not very bright, evil, but also loving witch. She felt like Sarah had put her under a love spell... but didn't mind it...

Finally at sunrise, in the graveyard, she hid behind a grave just to watch her love. She was heartbroken when she saw the purple light coming out of Sarah as she exploded into nothingness...

Even though she only knew her for one night she guarded that necklace like it was her life, she felt she always had a bit of Sarah with her...