How She Brought Her Back

Since Sarah was gone all Oceane wanted was to see her again. In 1993 she saw a little boy named Gilbert, also in the graveyard, she figured a little boy shouldn't be alone at night in a graveyard so she took him home safe and sound to his parents. His parents were so grateful and after all, they needed a new babysitter... Oceane could use the money so she accepted the job and was his sitter for years. She is the one who turned Gilbert into a Sanderson Sisters fan and encouraged him in starting to do witchcraft.

With the years passing by, Oceane got married, had kids... but then got divorced and had a grandchild already.

After all those years she could still only think of one person... The person she kissed on Halloween 1993.

Finally in 2022 the Sanderson Sisters were back! Oceane found out for herself at Walgreens while she was getting medication for her grandchild (who suddenly started feeling sick). She saw Sarah when she was walking by the youth and beauty department. She hid right after she saw Sarah eating lotions. She giggled, after all, she saw that Sarah also aged but still was the bubbly, not very bright, lovely girl she knew 29 years ago. Oceane was still wearing Sarah's necklace.

Meanwhile Oceane was trying to be invisible to Sarah, she still heard her giggle. Sarah could recognize that giggle anywhere. She instantly started looking for those forest green eyes she had fallen in love with almost 30 years ago. She found them and Oceane's eyes met Sarah's. They were speechless, they thought they would never see each other again, but there they were at Walgreens getting lost into each other's gaze.

Sarah finally brought herself to walk up to Oceane. She carried the bottle of Retinol she was drinking and as she got close Oceane immediately stopped her from drinking it:

-Don't!... - she took the bottle out of Sarah's hand - ... drink this... It's supposed to go on ur skin, not to drink it... You look great... - she smiled.

-Thank... thee... - she noticed the necklace on Oceane and brought her hand up to her neck almost as if she was looking for it on herself - Y- You still have m- my necklace... You kept it?

-Oh well -  she reached for the necklace - of course! I never took it off... - she smiled. - It's my lucky charm.

Sarah was touched, she just smiled while her eyes were getting full of tears. She wiped them off immediately, she didn't want anyone to see her cry... Then she remembered that one of the of the ingredients to Magicae Maxima was the head of a lover. They already had Billy Butcherson, but she figured that her sister would think that a head of a recent lover would be better so she got Oceane out of there as quick and as unnoticeable as possible.

-My sisters cannot see thee! They will want thy headeth! Taketh us to a safe place!

-What are you talking about? - Oceane was genuinely confused.

-They want to perform a spell in which we need the headeth of a lover. They cannot taketh thy headeth! I didn't want to perform the spell... I would just prefer sucking the life of a child... - suddenly her face brightened up - Dost thou know a little child that lives nearby? Oh I miss luring children! - she jumped happily with the idea she just had.

-No Sarah, don't eat children, it's not worth it...

-But 'tis the only way I can live after sunrise... - suddenly her happiness disappeared.

-Maybe the book has another spell?

-Ooh maybe!

Sarah called the book just like her eldest sister used to do but the book didn't respond as it wasn't Winifred. She decided to go to her old cottage, that is now Gilbert's witch shop, found the book and laid it down on the table. The book knew exactly what Sarah wanted, as it always had a fondness for her, so it opened in a spell that worked wonders for her circumstances. The spell would make Sarah the age she already looked and live past sunrise. All she needed was a drop of a lover's blood, the black lit candle and a hair from each witch in her coven (including herself). It was hard to get a hair from her sisters, but she knew she could do it. She didn't know what would happen to them but she was willing to give up anything for the love of her life.

So she went back to her sisters alone as they were looking for the Reverend. Throughout the night she kept trying to get a hair from her sisters, she couldn't get them until the very last moment, when they already had everything but the drop of an enemy's blood. She quickly took a hair from each of her sisters and grabbed the black lit candle.

-I'm sorry Winnie! I must do this!

-What dost thee think thou art doing? - Winifred said as the book moved towards Sarah.

Oceane came forward, as she was hidden. Sarah gave her the candle and the hairs of her sisters. She went back to put Billy's head back on his body:

-I'm sorry Billy, but mine own heart isn't yours anymore. - she said as she stroked his cheek and then placed her hand on his shoulder.

Billy smiled and slightly nodded to show he was ok. After all, all he wanted was his eternal rest. He knew Sarah couldn't be his forever and he didn't mind, he just wanted to get his final rest knowing she was happy.

hii!! i dont usually like to write notes as myself in my fanfics but i just wanted to tell yall that this chapter is gonna end here cuz otherwise it'd be too long. and im sorry im taking too long to write but my life has just been a mess. anyway if there's anything yall want me to write in the next chapters pls do tell me in the comments and prepare urselves for the beginning of the next chapter cuz it's gonna be heartbreaking. love yall <3