A Little Cottage And a New Century Fashion

That night Sarah asked Gilbert if she could spend the night in the cottage, told Oceane to let her be alone that night and so she did. She didn't get any sleep, of course. She was just walking around the cottage all night looking for things she and her sisters had left hidden all over it, she found some and collected them. Sarah wanted to make her sisters a little altar since they weren't buried.

The next morning Oceane drove to the cottage to pick up Sarah, she figured she could take Sarah shopping for clothes since she could use some distraction and clothes from this century (although the ones she was wearing were so cute).

As they got to the mall Oceane let Sarah pick an outfit for herself and try it on in the dressing room. Sarah got out of the dressing room while Oceane was looking for more clothes for her and as she saw Sarah a huge smile lit up her face.

imagine sarah is wearing this eheh

-Look at you! Give me a little twirl! - Oceane said as she grabbed Sarah's hand and put it up so she could twirl

Sarah twirled and even jumped a little. She went around the store and grabbed some more clothes in vivacious colors. Oceane bought the clothes for her. As they were walking around the mall Sarah saw a beautiful purple tutu inside a ballet store, she knew she wanted it right away (after all she was like a child because she was exposed to a new world).

-I wanteth that pleasee! - she claimed as she dragged her significant other inside the store.

-But... it's a tutu... for ballerinas... and u don't- No, screw that! I'm going to buy you the tutu!

-Ohh thank thee! Thank thee! Thank thee!! - she jumped up in glee as Oceane bought her the dazzling tutu.

hi guys, sorry i took so long (as usual) but i hope yall like this lil chapter, i wanted to write a lil smth that wasnt so sad and this is where the story is gonna start to get fun so just be patient w me, ly all <3