The start and names 🖤

(Y/n pov)

I we walking home from school, but when I get to my door step there this Giant box. I didn't buy anything from Amazon so this was weird. I slowly open the box to see animals

(Leona pov)

I was taking a nap when I start to hear wrestling around "herbivore stop messing around" I'm not doing that leona". I open my eyes to see where in a box "where the fuck are we!", but I start to see a light.

Than another herbivore is what I see, they can't leave me alone can they.

(Y/n pov)

I start to carry the box inside and set it down on the floor "come out guys I won't hurt any of you" I say as I smile. They come out one by one, "I should probably name you guys, so who's first"

A topic orange one came to me first "how about sanzu" (if you know were I got that from you're my friend) next was a blue one "Blue bird or blue, you're named after a flower"

(What it looks like)
They seem really happy about it. A mint green one started going towards me "mint" and a orange one "diamond" a red one walked to me to "hm red like a rose so rose" it looked at me like I was a idiot but still kinda liked it.

A group of three jumped out of the box a lion, a hyena, and a wolf. The hyena ran to me happily "seems like you're excited, then how about mikey" (again if you know what it's from you are my friend), I didn't notice but the lion walked over toe and laid on my lap "I'll name you Leo"
The wolf was next I look at him "Jackson" you could see it's tail wagging but looked as in he was trying to hide it.

"How about the three sea animals next, first let me get a tank set up". Some time later I get back "what order I put you in is the order your names are in". I put In the octopuses first "Azul like the color, Fred, and Jaden" i said.

A happy one jumped on me, but before he could get on my shoulders a black one grabbed him."I'll do you guys next, the happy one will be joy and the black one will be snake"

I look over to somehow sparkling cats. "I'll name you Beuty, blond one will be hunter, the royal purple one will be handsome."

I see fire at the corner of my eye. I look over to see 2 cats "wow" I say mesmerized. "I'll call the older one fiery, I'll call the other one colby".

I now look at the dragon "draco, the bat is lily, other green cat is dahlia

(The flower)
And the wight one is sleepy"

(HI I'm sorry for not updating for awhile🖤)