feeding

(Y/n pov)

"I bet you guys are hungry. I'll make something for you guys" I say as I walk to the kitchen "I'll make you something".

(This is going to be time skips sign)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡🖤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(This is going to be time skips sign) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡🖤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Alright foods done" they all came into the kitchen as I set the stuff down

I see there eyes sparkling when they see it

"Dig in" I say as I get my own food

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡🖤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

'Man I'm stuffed' I look at them "you guys full?" They all nod 'can they understand me'.

"Let's head to bed now you, you can sleep wherever you want" I say as I head up the stairs "night"

Leo, sleepy, Beuty, firey, and colby go with me to my room. I turn of the light and head ro bed. Then it hit me I didn't get dressed for bed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Welp...I don't care and to tired to get up

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡🖤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
(The next day)
I wake up to see Leo on my stomach, firey cuddling into the side of my neck and colby right under him in my armpit, sleepy on my head, and Beuty in-between my legs and you know the rules, if something is sleeping on you.
YOU. DON'T. MOVE. 5 minutes have past and colby and Beuty start to wake up

"Morning Beuty, morning colby," I say as colby and Beuty started happily getting off me then firey starts to get up from probably hearing my neck buzz when I talk "hello firey" it jolted awake and backed up scared "you good"

I see him look down at something. "Oh right, I forgot to tell you about me being a devil and a angel. Sorry," isay kindly. They all now notice what he is looking at.

"Welp better go and tell the rest of them after i get dressed and everything" I say while I get up then I remembered something... Leo is still on my stomach. I gently picked the lion up and placed him right by me.

As I walk through the hall I see that almost all of them where up.

"I'll be right back, I need to wake some of you and tell you guys something" I said sparing a glance at them as I walk I into the bathroom.

(Marry Christmas!I was waiting to publish this on  Christmas so I can say it. Bye)🖤