EIGHTEEN

Everyone had missed Olivia. She had decided to stay an extra week at her mums - mainly eating ice cream and crying whilst he mum gave her countless teas, coffees and hugs. She hadn't even told her mum what happened, she want exactly sure where to start. Obviously she had let her know that she was friends with one of the biggest uk bands but she hadn't gave any information on her and Alex's relationship.

Though when she got back she had to get her emotions in control and face reality.

Katie had been begging her to come to out and she was running out of excuses - especially now she was back in London. She has asked, as casually as she could, if Alex would be there and Katie (being oblivious to the situation) said he would with the girlish squeal under the assumption that they were still flirting and on the way to dating.

She couldn't put it off any longer and she'd have to see him at some point. So she sighed and reluctantly agreed.

When Olivia had walked through the door Alex couldn't breath.

No one had told him that she was coming and he wasn't sure he would've came if he knew. Though it still felt strangely nice to see her again. He had gotten over the anger and was now felt numb towards to situation.

"Hi" She greeted everyone with the same smile - as hypnotic and beautiful as ever. He quickly left, telling Matt he was getting a drink. Olivia watched sadly as he went, completely ignoring her as he brushed past. She shook it off and smiled again, "So how has everyone been?" She asked and immediately Katie began telling her everything.

It wasn't that Katie was boring but she couldn't pay attention when Alex was so close, her eyes kept leaving Katie's and watching him as he talked to Matt, Nick and Jamie. The one person she wanted to talk to couldn't even look at her anymore.

Usually Alex and Olivia would spend the whole not talking, sat next to each other as she slightly leant into his side as she laughed at something Katie said whilst Alex looked down at her with a smile. However, they avoided each other all night. They didn't even look at each other and if they did happen to catch each other staring they would quickly look away. It was clear that they weren't going to be friends.

Most of the time Olivia would stay out far later than she should - most of the time having to be kicked out because they are closing - but this time she left before it had even hit midnight. She only wanted to see everyone again and have a quick catch up and now that was down she didn't see any point in staying. She wasn't going to have fun and it was torture to be near Alex.

She said a quick goodbye to Katie and was on her way out when she heard Alex shout her name. She thought she was just imagining it until she turned around and there he was rushing out of the doorway and jogging up to her.

She couldn't argue with him right now and suddenly felt extremely nervous until he smiled and said, "I just wanted to say goodbye."

Olivia looked shocked and confused, "Oh, well erm, goodbye."

Alex laughed at her, "I'm not angry at you anymore." He explained and Olivia nodded still feeling slightly awkward he continued, "I can't force you into a relationship just because I want one, I was being a wanker. I'm really sorry for everything I said."

Olivia smiled at him, "It's okay you were kind of just telling me what I needed to hear. Sorry for flirting with you, you just make it so easy that I don't think I was thinking half the time. I think I was just caught of guard when you actually called me out on it. I really do owe Arielle an apology."

"She'll forgive you and I didn't need to be such a dick. There were far nicer ways I could've went about it."

"Well, you were always forgiven after all I don't think I really had any reason to be mad at you. I think I'm just not used to being called out. Most of the time being pretty means you can get away with being a bitch." She told him honestly.