Shorts 32

Trip to the hospital.

Requested by- Appleburns123

3:24am at night, you was huddled up to yb in the bed...feeling his hand lightly brush over your hair in comfort.

"Mmh.."

Quickly yb looked down towards you, raising an eye brow to the sudden noise. "Are you alright darling? It's pretty late and I don't think you had fell asleep yet.."

Slowly you shook your head no, and to be honest- you was honestly not feeling well at all. Feeling a bit nauseous, having an headache. Not even having the strength to talk.

"Darling..?"

Yb lifted your chin up to see your face from below, your face was pretty pale- and hot to the touch. "Your- your burning up!"

Within seconds you saw your boyfriend out of bed, sprinting around the room to pack certain items.

"What...are you doing..?" You weakly had said.

"Darling darling DARLING..I'm bringing you to the hospital.."

Ah shit, you really did hate the hospitals..with all the needles and crap.

"No..it's- it's fine yb..let's just go back to sleep.."

By this time, yb knew some of your anxiety's. So he stopped in the middle of the room- looking at you for a second.

"Y/n...my darling.."

You seen him walk over by your side of the bed...then- he scooped you up in a blanket burrito. Holding you in his arms.

"I'm only doing what's best for my darling."

"Wha- WHAT- PUT ME DOWN- PUT ME-"

-cut to a scene, you in the hospital in a bed while yb was sitting in a seat next to you-

You looked pretty mad but also sick, having your arms folded with a glare to yb. And some how- he just smiled back at you as if your not even glaring at him.

"Don't worry darling...I'm sure we'll be out soon. Plus the needle wasn't even that big!"

Ah- that's right, you looked at your arms. Seeing a patch in the middle of it. The doctors had to do a blood test...and hell that hurt.

"Mhm.."

You wasn't really satisfied with that answer, but before anything else could happen- the doctor had walked in.

"Hello, so you are mr/mrs y/n?"

You nod.

"So, I have the test results. You don't have anything to serious, it's just a flu."

You seen a sigh come from yb as he leaned back in his chair, finally having his anxiety down.
—————————————————————————
Mixed reality's

Requested by- themaskofdeseption

You and yb was in the grocery store, grabbing some milk out of the fridges and just talking.

"Ah, sweet heart I'll be right back- I forgot the bread."

"Ah okay"

You yelled back to yb, seeing him sprint off into one of the isles.

☀️"OH Y/N THERE YOU ARE SUNSHINE!"

Wha?- you felt yourself getting picked up by something...tall and cold behind you. His hands almost felt like metal...what the hell!?

"Hey- HEY HEY!"

You yelled as your feet wasn't even touching the ground anymore.

☀️"oh I was looking for you eeeeeeeverywhere! Haha! When did you change outfits?-"

Your yells seem to have caught yb attention since you seen him running back in a bit of panic.

"PUT MY DARLING DOWN!"

It almost felt like the whole store went quiet from yb scream, causing the animatronic to quickly look over at the source of the sound.

☀️"oh no no! You must be mistaken friend! This is my sunshine! I'm baby sitting them for their parents!"

"I'm not your 'sunshine'...so can you put me down...and who are you anyways???"

Seems like the animatronic refused to let go- by the facts he just ignores your plead to be down.

☀️"your such a kidder sunshine! It's Sundrop! Pffft! Are we playing a gaaaame?"

What?- the hell was wrong with this...sundrop? You seen yb getting closer, slowly placing his hand into his pocket- and...you knew in that pocket was either a gun or a knife. And frankly,
you didn't want any violence here..

"Yb no- just...we can do this another way- I'm not trying to run from any cops.."

☀️"well let's get out of here! Didn't I promise you some ice-"

"Sunny?"

A voice came behind sundrop, as he turn and as you looked- it was a child but...they looked just like you. Having the same hair style, the same hight. They probably look about...12?

☀️"sunshine..? OH- OH OH MY MISTAKE! My mistake!"

Quickly sundrop placed you down carful, babbling some apologies towards you and yb. To be honest- you was more confused on how coincidental this was.

You then seen the sun character picking up the child, giving a wave of goodbye to you and yb.

"Well...that was..something."

(I'm a BIT rusty on writing lol. Sorry!)