Wthrydh

The sunsets through my window. The sea plays with the ending sun reflecting on my bedroom floor. I finish off my makeup in the restroom and put my white mini dress on. I hear music from down stairs and grab my bag and head down. The girls are dancing to dabke.

" girls ready ? We gotta get going to bobbies and Louisa  " I say getting my keys out my purse heading to the doo r

They turn off music and get there bags " mom wait did we get the walnut baklava from the aunts to bring ?"

"Crap" I say, "I forgot, ok so you two take the Land Rover and I'll take the Porsche and we'll meet there ok"

"Ok" they say in unison I give them each a kiss on the head and they head out "say hi to the aunts for me.

....

The drive is short to Bobby and lousia's house. I get my purse and head in. I'm excited to see my friends, when I'm with them all it feels like I'm a teenager again. Filled with laughter and joy. I walk in, on nights like theses the door is usually open for open for all of us to walk in. I say hello as I open the door but no answer. Usually we are all I the living room before we go to the patio to eat. I make my way through the house and hear voice coming from the patio. I see my friends huddled around the table.

"Merhaba, gelim!" I say as most of the group turns their heads toward me with an odd look. I keep walking toward them and half way Lousia ran up to me and whispered "I swear I didn't know" I quickly laughed it off as " what" and we continued to the table. I set my stuff down at the end of the table and looked where the others where huddled. That's when I saw him.
I freeze. I feel like my heart is about to beat me to death, my blood is on fires to the point where if I was to touch wood I would committed for arsen.I grab the nearest glass of half dranken white wine and take a sip placing my bag at the opposite end of the table. I give the wine a swirl or two, the others frozen by my calmness, then I throw the glass at his head. I miss by 2 inches. I run at him while the others are still in shock only to be caught my Alex who was holding me back and I trash around trying to get at him.

"Amiee" standing up holding his hands a little in front of him in self defense.

"Don't you dare say my name, ever!! " I trash harder trying to get at him.

"Lets all take a minute" Bobbi says coming to stand next to him.

"Shut up Bobbi, what the hell are you doing here Miran?" Im still trashing

"I wanted to see you Aims" he gives he that knee weakening doe eyes

"FUCKING LEAVE NOW, ISNT THAT WHAT YOU DO BEST! LET GO ALEX! " I yell fighting back desperately trying to get at him.

"Anne (Mom)?" I hear two voices say at once, I freeze. I can feel every breathe in the room stop. I turn slowly and reality sets in. Alex a once lets me go and I go straight to them. "Lets go now" I say pushing them out.

"Its him " Lena says get out from my grip, I give out a deep sigh.

"Anne?" Asks miran

"Shut up Miran"

"Why is he here?" Rosylyn says

"Are these your kids?" he asks

Aimee's outfit

Lenas outfit

Roselyn's outfit

Roselyn's outfit