Chapter LXIX - 'How I Make My Sweetheart Sing'

___
Note: You're lucky you're getting this now as I am drunk and trying to make a sandwich, and sext, but then suddenly remembered that it's Sunday night and that I had to update! I have big writing news! The news is on my blog currently - please sub to my blog is you love me, and my writing, and/or want to hear my voice narrate these chapters *wink*

Tags/Warnings: Slight Somnophilia / Sex (F&F) & (F&M) / Scissoring / Oral Sex (F) / Praise Kink / Squirting / Face Sitting / Sex Toys
___

Had you entered another realm? You felt the same. There was no tunnel of light or stomach-churning travelling, however there was a feeling of difference. Then you remembered as you felt it, that literal feeling of difference. Because it wasn't usually you who would wake to a sweet, insatiable pussy rubbing itself to climax over your thigh. Usually that was Loki in the position you're now in. Usually he was the one to wake to you using his leg like a puppy taking to a fire hydrant. Then your half dozed brain reminded itself of the night before, of the past week. Of how your boyfriend was also your girlfriend. And of how she had gifted you her virginity last night.

You were aware that while Loki was in his male form, that he was more than happy for you to wake him by sexual pleasure, if you wished to of course. Hell, he was more than happy for you to have him completely in his sleep, which was something you would just never be able to bring yourself to do. But you were not sure where Loki, where her consent stood on the subject. So you settled for covering her neck with kisses while she continued to hump your leg. "Lo, baby", you whispered into her skin. "Sweetheart? Wake up so I can help". You were having that feeling of déjà vu again, as he had woken you with the exact same words before while you were mid sleep-hump. She began to stir and whimper next to your ear. Her lips then found yours, and then it wasn't long before you were hovering above her, and sucking on her tongue.

"I want to try something. Something that will feel good for both of us, at the same time". Yeah, because you were so incredibly turned on and you were aching to cum.

"Yes, yes, yes! Do anything you want to me, baby, please. I'm yours". You got up onto your knees, and placed your right leg over hers and picked up her right leg and put it over your left shoulder, aligning your wet cores. You began rubbing against each other. Her hand clung to your thigh as you tilted your head backwards, both moaning at the warm sacral feeling of each other's pussy's rubbing as one. "Oh my goddess. Fuck, please keep going. Please keep going".

You wanted it wetter. So you pulled back and let a string of your spit drip down onto her labia, and then continued. Those moments when your clits would rub against each other were incredibly holy. And the sight of her breasts bouncing was hypnotic. You could almost feel the majority of your blood pumping its way to your clit. The climax that was building behind it was so extreme, so intense. She came just before you, and oh how sweet those womanly moans were. After your climax arrived, you collapsed on top of her and buried your face between her full breasts, sucking on each nipple firmly, just how she liked it. She panted your name as your mouth continued to ravish her breasts.

"Baby? Can you use one of your toys on me?". Her request made you reemerge from her cleavage to look her in the eyes.

"Like, my dildo? Are you sure?", you asked as she ran the tip of her index finger over your lower lip.

"Yes, please. Will you?". She laughed a little at the product name. He always would as well.

"Of course, baby. I don't have a strap to strap it to myself but I can hold it". You offered as you leant over to your bedside drawer, collecting the toy and a small bottle of lube. "I think we should use some lube since this is your first proper time and all". Your fingers were in her last night, but the dildo would definitely be more for her to adjust to. She agreed, and as you rubbed some lube over the toy, you couldn't help but smirk at seeing her squirming, at seeing her moving her hips around, aching for another release. "Nearly ready, my sweetheart. I just need another quick taste", you whispered as you dropped back down and thrusted your tongue back into her pussy. Her taste caused you to moan with satisfaction as she moaned with pleasure. It turns out that you were a fiend for her pussy as he was for yours.