Chapter 1

(Y/N) = Your Name

Nobody's POV

"Alright (Y/N), you can do this." You whisper to yourself as your gun is aimed at the target. This wasn't your first time killing someone, you were an assassin after all. But this case was different, this target has bodyguards. Something you weren't used to. You stare at your target through an empty alleyway, watching him walk out of the building he was in, this was your chance. And probably your only chance, you had to do this NOW. You let out a sigh aiming for his head, and pulled the trigger. You see the target had fallen to the ground, you did your job. Now all you had to do was get away, which was pretty easy for you. But little did you know, one of the bodyguards saw you peeking through that alleyway when you pulled the trigger. You begin to make your way down the alley but are stopped by someone behind you, yelling.

"You fucking bitch!" Before you could fully turn around this person pulled the trigger on you, hitting you in the same place you hit your target. Ironic, isn't it? Your body falls to the ground, unconscious. But as quickly as this happened your eyes shot back open, and now you were somewhere extremely unfamiliar. There was a dark red sky, and your surroundings were a bit creepy. You looked around and saw creatures that weren't human, creatures you've never even seen before. Some were doing drugs, some were mugging and of course some bozos were screwing. You cringed at the sight of that last one.

"Where the actual fuck am I.." you asked yourself as you begin walking out of the alleyway you were in. As you walk down the street you think aloud. "This looks like hell." You hear someone scoff besides you.

"Maybe because it IS hell dumbfuck." You of course meant that statement figuratively, but apparently you were spot on. You quickly turn around to the person who said that and begin to panic.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck." The person who spoke to you rolls their eyes and continues on with their day. But it wasn't that easy for you. You died and now you were in hell. You weren't surprised though, considering you killed people for money. You start to calm yourself down with breathing techniques you learned in therapy. Which actually helped somehow. You let out a sigh and walk down the street. You see your reflection at the corner of your eye from a window which makes you jolt in that direction. "What the fuck!" You yelled but quickly covered your mouth. You had black horns, red skin and a long red tail to go along with it. You were in the outfit you died in. Even then you could barely recognize yourself. You let out a sigh and turn from the window, not wanting to look at yourself for time being. As you walk down the street you see a billboard for something called I.M.P. There were three creatures on the billboard, two men and one women. The name on the billboard makes you have a realization. "Ohh they are Imps! I mean I guess I am too now.." you look down at your hands and quickly shake your head out of that thought. That billboard made you curious though. You decided to follow the arrows the billboard had, which pointed at a building across the street where the sign was. You make your way across the street and walk towards the door, you see a red van in the parking lot. You then find the door and walk into the building, looking around to an empty space. You then look up and see a sign that says where the office is located in the building. You had to take the elevator, so you did. You clicked the floor the office is on and the elevator starts to move. You never liked elevators though so you had anxiety the entire time. But finally you were on the correct floor, you let out a sigh of relief and exited said elevator and found the door for I.M.P. You walk up to it, hearing voices from inside the room. You hesitate, but knock on the door regardless. The talking comes to a halt, but you can hear footsteps coming towards the door. The door opens to one of the Imps on the billboard, the one in the middle. He had black and white curly but also long horns, with a symbol on his forehead. Along with a very nice suit, you loved the style. He looks you up and down before speaking.

"Hello.." he trails off. "What the fuck do you want? Are you here to get revenge on someone from the living world?" He spoke in a somewhat harsh tone, still looking you up and down. You awkwardly rub your arm.

"Um, I'm actually new to hell.. like freshly new. I died probably like, an hour or so ago." The imp in front of you nods at you and quickly pulls you into the office by your arm, he then lets go as you get into the room.

"So, fresh meat huh?" He continues to stare at you, now making eye contact. You simply nod at him, you get distracted though by the sight of the two other imps, and a wolf like creature. All staring at you. "How the fuck did you die and what on earth did you do to end up down here?" Before you could speak, the white haired imp began to speak.

"Sir, that's not a very polite way of asking such a question. At least ask for her name before you pry into her like that!" The demon in front of you rolls his eyes.

"Oh how fuckin rude of me." He speaks in a sarcastic tone. He focuses his attention back onto you. Before he could say anything you spoke up.

"My name is (Y/N), I saw the billboard on the street. But I'd like to know who all four of you are before I spill the tea." You giggle slightly at your comment. The demon in front of you points to himself with pride.

"I'm Blitz, I'm the boss man!" He gives a big smile as he talks about himself. The black haired imp spoke.

"I'm Millie, and this is my husband Moxxie!" She points to the white haired imp besides her. You then look over to the other demon in the room. She's to busy on her phone to care.

"That hellhound is my precious little Loonie!" He speaks in a cute voice while gently patting her head, this earns him a growl from her. You smile and nod your head and decide to take a seat in one of the chairs. Blitz does the same but he's at the head of the table, while Moxxie and Millie were directly across from you. Loona was sitting on the same side as you but further back. "So (Y/N) tell me how you died and shit." All three of the Imps stared at you waiting for you to speak. You let out a small sigh.

"Well, I was shot in the head by some politician's bodyguard.. it was instant death." Millie decided to speak up.

"Why would some random politician's guard shoot ya?" She asks with nothing but curiosity in her tone. You decide to continue.

"When I was alive, I was an assassin so-" Blitz cut you off and slammed his hands on the table with excitement.

"No fuckin way! That's fuckin badass (Y/N)! We are also assassins." You tilt your head at his statement. Blitz, knowing you were a little confused continued to speak. "We take clients who got sent to this shithole and get revenge for them by hunting down someone in the human world that fucked them over.. which means if you want revenge on the fuckin bodyguard we have your back. As long as you pay." He says the last part sternly.

"I um, don't exactly have any money right now.." you quickly thought of an idea. "BUT, maybe I could work with you guys to make up for it! I am pretty skilled." You speak with nothing but confidence. Blitz chuckled.

"Yeah I bet you're very skilled." He winks at you which makes you blush ever so slightly.

"Sir! That is NOT appropriate." Moxxie states with his arms crossed. Blitz just ignores his comment.

"Why the fuck not, welcome to the family (Y/N). Now let's get you some sweet motherfuckin revenge!"

-

(word count 1434)

A/N
I'm actually really happy with how the first chapter turned out! I hope you enjoyed the first of many chapters. I'll definitely try to update as often as possible! ♡

- Luna Starr