ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13

"Woah, I feel very.. strange." You try to laugh this sudden feeling off. It feels like you're drunk but you've barely had anything to drink. You're not a lightweight either.

"Are you feeling okay missy?" The bartender chuckles and hands you some water. You thank him and take a few sips of it.

"Nope, and I think thats my sign to head home." You turn your head to look for Loona but she's nowhere in sight.

"If you're looking for the hellhound you came with she left with a male hellhound." You look back at the bartender as he finishes his sentence, you also notice nobody else is there but you.

"Loona left me?" You stand from your seat. "I guess I have to walk home by myself." Your legs feel wobbly, it's hard to stand and your mind feels off. As you attempt to take your first step you fall to the ground, passing out.

You slowly open your eyes and realize you're in bed. Did Loona come back for you or did Blitz find you? You take a look at your surroundings and realize this isn't Blitz's house.

"What the fu-" your head begins throbbing, not letting you finish your sentence. "Son of a bitch.." you mumble to yourself, now realizing you aren't able to move because you're tied up.

"Oh sweetheart, you're awake!" You recognize that voice, it's that bartender. You quickly look over to where he's standing.

"Let me go asshole!!" You furrow your brows at the man but he laughs.

"Asshole? I brought you to my place to make sure you're safe." He sits besides you on the bed. "Besides, I have a guest here who wants to see you." He motions towards the bedroom door which opens.

"Hello again darlin." None other but Striker speaks. You let out a growl at the sight of him.

"Screw both of you! Let me go!" You struggle against the restraints and fail miserably.

"I can't just let you go. Not after what you did to me." Striker walks up to you and harshly grabs your face. Your anger now turns into fear. "Don't worry your pretty little head I'm not gonna hurt ya.. unless Blitzø doesn't meet my demands."

"What could you possibly want from Blitz?" Your eyes widen and a realization hits you. Blitz still has Strikers gun. Striker chuckles.

"You figured it out all on your own, didn't ya?" Striker pats your head two times before walking towards the bedroom door. "Shadow here will keep you company while I speak with Blitzø." The imp named shadow winks at you as Striker leaves the room. You let out a growl and continue to struggle.

"Let me go! Blitz needs Stolas for that damn book! Ugh!!!" You groan and stop struggling just to hear Shadow's cocky laugh.

"Sorry, I can't do that. Striker is a pal of mine and after what you did to him you're lucky you're even still alive." Shadow leans down to make his face be in front of yours. He looks angry.

"Yeah, well it's not my fault your PAL is a two faced snake freak." You spit in Shadow's face which causes him to grab your hair and slap your face.

"Know your place bitch." He lets go and walks to the other side of the room. You turn away from Shadow and sigh.

Blitz's POV

"Loonie!" Blitz shakes his drunk daughter who passed out as soon as Vortex dropped her off. Loona jolts awake.

"What da- I mean Blitz." She rubs her eyes, confused.

"Where in the seven hells is Y/N and why is she not with you right now?" Blitz keeps his hands on Loona's shoulders. Her eyes widen and she sobers up.

"Shit! I passed out and all I remember is Tex bringing me back. She's probably still at the bar. She was talking to the bartender or something." She lets out a sigh. "I'm sorry, I'll go find he-" before she could finish Blitz's phone rings. He looks down to see none other then your name. He frantically answers.

"Y/N!? Are you okay? Where are you?" The panic in his voice is obvious. He's worried about you.

"Howdy there Blitzø." Blitz furrows his brows at the voice on the phone.

"Oh fuck you. Where's Y/N?" Blitz begins pacing.

"She's safe and sound.. but that's only if you meet my demands. I have no problems hurting or killing her." Striker plays with a knife loud enough for Blitz to hear.

"I will meet any god damn demand you make. What do you want?" He clenches his fist, Loona looking at her dad with worry and confusion.

"I need my weapon back, I'd also like that book of that blue blood too. He needs to die so I can get paid." Striker chuckles at the silence on the other end. Blitz facepalms.

"Shit.." he mumbles. "Fuck it. I'll do it." Blitz hurriedly makes his way to his car, Loona following close behind. Striker laughs before giving Blitz his location.

"See you soon, Blitzø.." Striker hangs up the phone as Blitz punches the steering wheel.

"Blitz, what's going on?" Loona for once looks concerned for someone.

"Not only was Y/N kidnapped, but if we don't meet Strikers demands she will die." Blitz looks down, holding his tears back. Loona covers her mouth and her eyes widen.

"Shit.. Blitz I'm coming with you." Loona crosses her arms and looks in front of her.

"We're going to get M&M. We're going to need them because I am NOT giving that snake bastard what he wants." Blitz growls and speeds down the street.

Blitz parks his van and hurriedly gets out to bang on M&M's door. Moxxie is the one to answer. He rubs his eyes and sees his boss standing there. 

"Sir, what on ear-" Blitz doesn't let Moxxie finish.

"Y/N has been kidnapped and I need both yours and Millie's help." His words wake Moxxie right up.

"Y-yes sir. Let me go grab Millie and we'll be outside." Moxxie closes the door and books it towards his bedroom.

"Don't worry Y/N, we're coming for you." Blitz mumbles as he looks up at the sky.

[

word count: 1042]

A/N
Sorry for the long break again and the short chapter. I'm doing my best to keep up with everything. Regardless I hope you all enjoy ♡
- Raven