Chapter 5

Nobody's POV
(F/M) = favorite movie

It's been two weeks since you've been working At I.M.P. Still not able to do any assassinating unfortunately. But even though you haven't been able to help them kill people, you did get EXTREMELY close to Blitz during this time. The two of you would have deep conversations every day and would always watch shows and movies together, on top of that the two of you cuddles every night. Over the past two weeks you realized that you had fallen for him. Nobody has ever been that kind or caring towards you and he genuinely made your heart flutter. He even bought you new clothes since you didn't have any of your own. Little did you know though that he was starting to fall for you as well.

The work day is finally coming to a close which makes you very happy. You've gotten used to spending a lot of time with Blitz. You were especially excited for tonight because it was your turn to pick a movie to watch. Blitz had never seen (F/M) before and you were ecstatic to be the one to show him.

You hear Blitz walk out from his office shutting the door behind him. You excitedly jump from your seat when you see him walk towards you. Seeing you beam at him made him smile right back at you. "Looks like you're ready to leave." He chuckles at you. Then he turns over towards Loona who was of course on her phone. "Hey Loonie it's time to go home!" She looks over at Blitz and stands up.

"Finally.. by the way I asked Tex to pick me up from work so I don't need a ride." She begins to make her way towards the door but Blitz protests.

"Woah woah wait a fuckin minute!" She turns around, her arms now crossed and her eyebrow raised. "I never gave you permission to leave with some douche!" Blitz pointed a finger at Loona which she just rolls her eyes at.

"Ugh Blitz I'm an ADULT. I can do whatever and go wherever the fuck I want. I'll be safe and I'll be back but probably not until late." Blitz was about to protest yet again but you decide to put your hand in his shoulder.

"She'll be okay, Blitz. You have to trust her." You smile warmly at him and this does in fact shut him up. Loona grins at you.

"Thanks (Y/N).. I'll catch you two later!" She says as she walks out the door. Blitz let's out a small sigh as he watched his daughter leave.

"Hey, it'll be fine. I promise. Besides, we have a movie to watch!" He looks down at you and replaces his panicked face with a smile.

"Fair point. Lets go the fuck home!" The two of you make your way out of the office and into the parking lot getting into his van.

TIME SKIP TO BLITZ'S HOUSE

The two of you make your way into the apartment and immediately change into some pajamas. After the two of you were settled you decided to make some popcorn while Blitz pulled up the movie. You could hear Blitz shuffling around in the background. You curiously poke your head into the living room and see Blitz setting up a blanket and pillows on the couch. You can't help but smile at him as he does so. The popcorn finished so you quickly took it out and put it into a bowl. After you made your way into the living room. You take a seat next to Blitz, putting the popcorn on the coffee table in front of you. Then of course you put the blanket over your lap. Blitz does the same. He then looks over at you with a small smile.

"Thank you for making popcorn (Y/N)! Now let's get to watching the movie. I read the description of it and it sounds pretty fuckin good. I'm very excited." He winks at you and his actions make you giggle slightly. The two of you focus your attention onto the movie. You both stuff your faces with popcorn and watch the movie. Blitz was definitely into it and was genuinely enjoying it. You look over at him seeing him so focused on the movie. You thought that it was absolutely adorable.