Chapter 5

(Short update since I'm kinda reviewing for the exam (then watching some issues) god bless then)

Cale sometimes really thought that he's cursed or something cause why he's so damn unlucky?

He dies a confusing death rather than dying in the hands of that (cute??) beggar-looking man, what? they want him to feel hell after that beating huh? They won cause that shit felt damn bad.

And why did he become a wandering spirit accompanied by some cats, and suspiciously looking like that- (cute) beggar who beat him-weird man who has a living danger to the world dragon as his... Maybe son? He didn't know and he would very much not want to know.

Knowing more about unknown strangers means danger, some old man said.

"You can see me?!" The little dragon said looking at him with unfocused eyes

Bloody hell, even a dragon can't see him? What kind of ghost is he? Wait is there different kinds of ghosts?

Ignoring the dangerous being, Cale looks at the man who's looking at him too with weird eyes.

Cale felt On and Hong leans on him tighter, maybe sensing something dangerous... Like that dragon perhaps

"I'm kim rok soo-"

I didn't ask.

"And this is Raon Miru he's a baby dragon"

I can see.

"And we're kinda lost so I would request some help from you, if you don't mind. "

I mind.

Cale would very much like to refuse, if not for On who somehow can hit his head to look at him with knowing eyes

'It's a dragon you need to be careful

Her eyes said, Cale just nodded and looked at that sly pair  [Uh... Where are you heading to?] Feels so wrong to be nice

"Oh, to the capital"

Just what kind of luck--

"We are too! Let's be companions then!" Hong said since there's a dragon near them they won't bother hiding themselves cause what's the point? Dragons can see through them lowly beings.

.

Roksoo nodded, even though the redhead completely ignored the little dragon's question, rok soo would keep it in mind to mention it then and there to gain an answer

And Cale henituse seems like he doesn't want anything to do with them... So less trouble for him.

And the redhead is still a golden turtle so... Maybe he could have some money from the redhead, roksoo smiled at the thought earning a sharp gaze to the redhead who seems to notice his schemes. So he needs to be extra careful moving around this walking wallet.

Raon looked at his kinda guardian who looked like he would scam the weird entity, he just wished he could get to know the weird entity first before that since Raon would very much like to know what kind of magic the weird entity had before they escaped.

(Since after roksoo gets the looted money they would flee very fast)

Cale groans, Great a dragon and a suspicious man as his companion what can go wrong right?

.

.

.

Fuck it I'm done, Cale mentally said looking at the smiling roksoo who had just spit a lot of blood a while ago, and a panicking baby dragon spouting nothing but vicious words like 'destroying the world.'

Cale looks at On who looks away in shame.

He regrets having these pairs a lot.

If only he has some wine...