Introductions

As the three men sat down, they noticed other unusual creatures coming in the dining room. A floating cottonweed, a strange rabbit?, a seal-like creature, a large ghostly figure with one eye, a large dog with fur like a tiger's, a floating sword which Goemon was having a staring contest with, a fancy looking cat, two feline creatures that looked similar to a valet and a maid, a fancy looking chinchilla, a large toucan, and 5 that composed of cream!

The toucan, cottonseed, seal, and weird rabbit gathered in the same group as the orange dragon and the strange squirrel with the girl.

Now the girl in question served them
Tropical curry along with Liligant Floral Tea.

"So what brought you guys to find this place?" She asked as her squirrel nibbled on some fruit.

"Well, we were hiding when I stumbled on the secret entrance to here. Oh, right. I'm Lupin the 3rd miss." The man in the red jacket said as he gave his best charming smile.

"Ishikawa Goemon XIII. A pleasure." The samurai bowed.

"Daisuke Jigen." The man in the fedora said.

"Leilani Hiroshima."

"Japanese/Hawaiian?"

"Think about it. Would I be from either of those places with these guys?" Leilani asked as she pet Pachi.

"Guess not." Goemon said sipping his tea.

"This is Pachi, by the way. Known her since I was 10." Leilani looked at Pachi who smiled.

Then Jigen heard sniffing on top his head. Turning around to see the tiger striped dog looking at him.......

Then giving him a big lick on the face.

"And that's Azar. He's very friendly." Leilani giggled a little as Lupin laughed and Goemon chuckled a bit.

--------
Within the next hour, Lupin and the others got accustomed to their own rooms as they were greeted by various pokemon and even the baby pokemon.

Though it was Jigen's turn to laugh when Totodile chomped Lupin on the head (not too hard) and Leilani explained that some pokemon like Totodile bite as a greeting. Especially with people they like.
-------
Plz comment