Best Barbecue Fantasy

It's 7 o'clock. I have to wake up. It's the first day at school, a new one. I moved to another city in the summer vacation so now I have to go to a new school, and I don't have any motivation. I just wanna sleep, that's all. I mean, I'm never gonna need that information in real life, it's a waste of time, but I have to go. I go and eat something, I just eat what I find in the fridge, I don't care what I have in my stomach, if its edible, it's fine. After that, I go brush my teeth.

Have you ever noticed that when you brush your teeth you look like you're sucking a dick?

No, of course you haven't, because you're too stupid.
Anyway, I got ready for school and now I'm taking my bag and get my Lamborghini (I mean, my bike) and I go to school.
I finally arrived. I go to my classroom and I sit on the only free place.
It was a boring lesson, I forgot everything. So good, right? Now I still have 5 more lessons, if I'm not gonna die, I'm waiting for my trophy.
It's done. But heyyy it wasn't so bad I even made friends. Now I'm getting out of this terrible place.
Happy end! Come on, it always has to end good..

On my way, I see something. Something big, way too big to be real. It's an ass. Someone's tying his shoelaces, with his ass up. He's wearing jeans, he was pretty stylish. I'm staring at that big ass, it's like two planets joined, and formed that ass. I would eat it as barbecue, with sauce please. I would just take a bite of it, and play with it, I wanna make him a massage. I would fuck that ass with my fingers, I wanna feel the inside of that sexy ass. But I hope he's not gay. He raises his head and looks at me, he has brown eyes, and a nice face. It was the most beautiful face I've ever seen. He looks like he's shy or something, it's like he wanted to say something but he couldn't, he didn't have the courage. Or maybe he just wasn't interested in me. It's one of these two. I would say something to him, but I don't know if that's what I have to do, or what I should do, I mean, what should I tell him? That he has a nice ass?
I have to take fast a decision, so I take the easiest one... just walk away. I hope I didn't make him feel uncomfortable, because i don't want to be cringe or something. But I'm still thinking at that ass. I just can't get it out of my head, my little monkey head. If he knew that I like his ass, would he let me touch it?.. Just one time?...

I arrived home, and I go to the toiled. I'm wet, I never was more wet than now. Is it from.. his ass? Of course yes. I'm horny. My 17 years old hormones can't do anything against that. He has a nice ass. I would take a picture of it. Just to have it and watch it every day....
Okay maybe I'm a lil bit creepy.
But still horny...
I take my clothes off. I put my fingers on my pussy and I start petting it. I was feeling how wet I am. I put one of my fingers inside. I move it up and down. It slides so easy. I put one more finger in. So now I'm masturbating with two fingers. I begin to move them slowly, then faster, and faster, and faster.... And I moan.... I just wanted him.. with his ass.. and his brown hair..... i wanna see his butt shaking.... I wanna put my whole face in it.. I wanna make him cum... then I say " AHhhh" . And this is my strongest orgasm that I ever had. I liked that... My fingers were white and wet. I have to wash them.

It was fun to do that for him. I think that now I love him, or even worse- I think I'm obsessed with his ass... ohhh that ass... so juicy, it's waiting for someone to taste it... and I'm the only one hungry, I'm the only person who deserves it....He just has to be more generous- if I need his ass, I can borrow it from him, and he has to give a piece of it to me, or even better- give all of it. I'm gonna take care of it, I'm a gentle person. It's gonna be like a lunch. An expensive one...

But I have to do it, I have to break the glass between us, I feel him, I'm just gonna make it. I don't even know his name, or how old is he, or in which class is he , the only thing I know is that I can't take him out of my mind, and I love him, I'd do anything for that big, lovely ass.
Okay, maybe I'm too perverted, I think only at his ass, but I actually love him, like the whole him. I know that I don't know anything about his personality, I've never talked to him, but I want to. I have to make a plan how to pick him up. How difficult can it be? Easy. I'm just so attractive, I'm gonna make it. I'm not so shy as he is.

I had a lot of thoughts with him today, and it's just the first day of school... what's gonna be the whole year? I'm waiting for tomorrow to come, but also I'm kinda nervous. I don't know if I can make it..

* * * *

I go to bed, and I think : if I see him tomorrow, I need to talk with him, ask for his number, or ask him out for a date, I don't know, just want that ass... I want him to sit on my face....
But no, I don't wanna think about that, I don't wanna get wet.. again....

To be continued...