Closed in the closet

I was in his closet.  I didn't know what should I do. Should I just stay here? What if his dad just doesn't go? I am so confused.
      But I know one thing clear: he's mine. This is all I ever needed. Him. And his ass.
       I could hear his dad's voice, but I can't understand what's he saying. I can also hear steps, but I don't know whose. I didn't have what to do so I just grap my phone. I was a "little" bit horny, so I searched for porn.
       I see some videos there, but they're not what I wanna see. I wanna see men's ass. They always show the woman, not the man. What if I wanna see men? I search for gay porn. I wanna find someone who has the same ass as him. The first video I found- horrible. I don't like plastic surgeries, I like natural bodies. It's too big and ugly with that thing. Natural,  not too big, not too small, just perfect. O scroll a little bit more, and I found it. Finally. It really looks like his ass. I click on the video.
     I'm not gonna masturbate here, but I'm still horny. It started with a story.  Very stupid,  all the porn stories are stupid, they're funny,  but they don't have anything with reality, the things that happen there are never gonna happen in real life, but it's still good. I watch it for the ass.
      Doggy. They did it in doggy,  my favorite gay position. It's just so good, you can see the ass, and touch it. I also like them eating each other's ass. Loved it. It makes me want to do it. But I can't. Not now. Now I'm just locked here.
       I put my fingers on my pussy, and I massage it gently. I didn't want to jerk off right here, but I'm gonna do it only through the panties.
       I see his boxers ( of course I see them, I'm in his closet) I take them, and I smell. It smells like dick. Very nice.

        I don't have to make noise. I have to keep quiet..
           *              *             *                 * 
        I have to go home, it's late. I listen, but I can't hear anything. I open the door, and I look around. There was no one. Suddenly,  I hear steps approaching. I quickly close the door and wait. After a few seconds, the door opened.
       I startled, but I had no reason to be afraid. It was him, not his dad. I see his beautiful smile, and I smile back. I get up and hug him. He was warm, I could hold him like this the whole day and night, but I had to go home. I pet his ass one last time and I tell him that I have to go. He was pretty sad, he apologized for this thing, but I told him that he doesn't have to be sorry. He's looking at me with his cut smile, I touch his cheek, gently. I like touching him, his soft skin. I get closer, and I kiss him. And then I ask him if his dad is still home, at which he answered yes.
      So I have to use the window 🙃
     It wasn't bad, he doesn't live at the 9th floor. He just has a house , that's it. Ok but his bedroom is at he second floor, so no, I'm not gonna break my legs, I'm waiting not Spiderman. It would be nice if I was. I just sneaked and got out. Easy.
       It started to rain, with big water drops. I get on my bike, but then I remember something very important.  I had to put my music on. I take my phone and I search for something I had downloaded. I put on my favorite music , my romanian music 🗿

I was biking so slow, the rain and the wind were slowing me. But I was still going.
       I arrive home, completely wet. And cold. I'm freezing and digesting myself right now. Hope I'm not gonna die.
       I survived. I'm such a good survivor. I'm professional at everything.
       I'm tired, I it was pretty late, I can't believe my parents weren't mad at me or something. Now I'm a real survivor.
       I go in bed and put he blanket over me. It was warming me up. But the body only. Not my soul. Can you guess what's warming up my soul then? It's only one thing... and you know what that is, I don't have to explain it to y'all.
       I grab my phone from my pocket. I see that Jack has send me a message.  I can't look at that notification without smiling, he's making my day, with small things. I don't need a lot of things to be happy. I open the chat to see what it says. He asked me how I am feeling. I text him that I was freezing and things like that, but now, when I see that he texted me, I'm feeling great. I don't need anything more.
        Now I'm waiting for his answer. I'm checking the chat- nothing. He doesn't open the chat. He's not online. What's he doing?
         I'm still waiting. Why does it take so long? It's been like 40 minutes.
       And finally,  an answer. He just said "nice haha" ..... I literally send him a 69 km text and he sends me this... anyways, I'm asking him what's he doing. This time he answered fast. He said he's doing his homework. He's a good boy. I let him do the homework, I'm not gonna bother him.
       He's doing his homework,  but I'm too lazy to do mine. I don't need to make my homework.  I just learn the day before the test, and it's kinda working. But he's a nice guy, he does everything how it has to be done. That's why I like him. He's my opposite, but we still have things in common. He's completing me.
        I think we're gonna make a nice couple.