Chapter 96-100

return
Open a restaurant with mountains and seas [food]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 96 Dried Chili with Big Mouth

    Nian Sui noticed that Qinglang was tensed up, his eyes were like warning lights, and he had been locked on the tattooed man.

    She felt an indescribable aura around him, like a wolf dormant in the long grass, staring at the enemy who entered the territory, ready to hit the enemy's throat with sharp teeth.

    It's just that the sharp eyes, like a poisoned knife, softened immediately when they hit her line of sight, like an ice cone turned into water, and she didn't want to hurt her half a point, which made Nian Sui's heart throb.

    Since the tattooed brawny entered the store, Qinglang has been alert to his movements and the distance between him and the age.

    He noticed that Nian Sui was stunned when he saw the strong man, realizing that she might be a little scared, and patted the back of Nian Sui's hand lightly to comfort: "Don't worry, there is me."

    Nian Sui saw his determined expression , full of peace of mind.

    Duan Jinyuan's good buddy He Zhan has been hospitalized for a while with a fractured fracture. Duan Jinyuan stayed in the hospital all afternoon, gagging and chatting with him to relieve boredom.

    After chatting for an afternoon, my mouth was dry and I was hungry, so I strolled around and went shopping, foraging for food by the way.

    He was eating an egg burrito, and there was a good smell in the air, which made him stop immediately and take a deep breath involuntarily.

    That scent is inhaled into the nose, delighting the whole person, and energizing every cell.

    At the same time, the egg burritos in my hand are not fragrant.

    Duan Jinyuan put the egg burrito in the bag, carried it to search for the source of the fragrance, and came to the door of Nian's small restaurant.

    He stood in front of the door looking at the plain sign and took a deep breath.

    Big chunks of fresh, fat and oily meat, smooth and fragrant eggs, milk tea with sweet and milky aroma, hot and spicy hot pot...

    The ultimate aroma is a mixture of the tastes of many kinds of food, accompanied by The cool air from the air conditioner seeped out from the glass door shutter, as if there was a strong force pushing him into the door.

    The heat that enveloped him was instantly dissipated by the cool air of the air conditioner, and the fragrance surrounded Duan Jinyuan in all directions, making his whole body relax.

    People around him turned their heads because of the tattoo on his upper arm, and it was like this everywhere, he was used to it.

    While flipping through the menu, Duan Jinyuan sighed that this small restaurant has such an exquisite recipe.

    "I want a serving of pork ribs with dried chili and garlic, add more chili, the hotter the better, and then have 20 skewers of beef and mutton, 1 portion of pot-wrapped meat, and two bowls of rice."

    Duan Jinyuan said to Xia Qingmang, who was beside him. She squeaked nervously, and Duan Jinyuan's loud voice provoked the people around her to glance here quietly.

    "Okay, serve immediately." Xia Qingmang memorized the menu and slipped away like oil on the soles of his feet, not daring to stay by his side too much.