Chapter 146-150

return
Open a restaurant with mountains and seas [food]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 146 Braised Beef with Milk Beer

    After stretching, the whole body relaxed, and the system's prompt sound also sounded like pleasant background music.

    [Comprehensive dish sales accumulated experience points, and the current experience points have been collected to 10,000 points to unlock the map "Qingqi Tea Field". The new unknown map still needs to collect experience to unlock, and the sales of finished products produced by the processing factory are not included in the experience value. ]

    [Experience value required for the new unknown map: 50,000 points. 】

    "Qingqi tea field? It sounds like breathing is light."

    Nian Sui closed his eyes and thought for a while. If he was in a green and clear tea field and breathed the faint fragrance of tea leaves, he should be very healthy.

    However, I don't have time to enter the map for the time being, so the most important thing is to produce new packaging products first and buy a new store.

    One day later, the comments in the news of Nianjia Xiaoguan are basically fixed. The first one is "braised beef", the second one is "honey date cake", and the third one is "childhood memory crispy bottom bread".

    The likes of the first three articles have each broken 30,000, and I am going to do these first.

    As the soul of braised beef, marinade should be prepared in advance.

    Pour water into the pot, add cinnamon, licorice, star anise and other spices, and then add fennel, pepper, shredded green onion to enhance the taste.

    After the water is boiled, cover the pot, and a lot of fragrance will be smudged in the pot, and the layers will become thicker, accumulating power for the subsequent steps of marinating the meat.

    Years old picked up a few pieces of beef tendon with just the right amount of fat and thinness, with tendons, cut them into pieces the size of two fists, put them in a pot with cold water, added more cooking wine, removed the scum, and boiled them to get rid of the fishy smell.

    The surface of the cooked beef has turned grayish white, rinse and drain.

    Heat oil in a pan and put rock sugar. When the rock sugar melts into a brown liquid and a golden foam appears, add the beef and stir fry it to color.

    The hot meat aroma is accompanied by the sweetness of a layer of sugar juice. The whole has changed from a lifeless gray-white to a full and shiny reddish-brown. Sprinkle with ginger slices, pour in the dark soy sauce and light soy sauce and simmer. The fishy smell is completely removed, and the beef is also much more fragrant.

    At this time, the lid of the marinade was opened, and the fragrance that had been brewing for a long time rushed straight up with shock waves. Taking a deep breath, everything from the breath to the Tianling lid was transparent.     Putting the already fragrant beef into the stew, it is like two extremely fragrant buffs superimposed on each other, and the bubbling sauce gives the beef a deep baptism of the soul.     When the beef was taken out again, the original single reddish-brown color became a more layered color.     The lean part is brown with a rough texture of shredded meat, and the fat part is light brown, relatively smooth and slightly oily.     As for the intricate tendons, the color is more transparent, like the rough stone buried in the ground for thousands of years, polished and polished, and there is a looming charm inside.     The beef looks ordinary on the outside, but I really cut it into thin slices with a knife, only to find that the fat, thin and tendons are distributed evenly, and the pieces are arranged in a row.     Nian Sui used two fist-sized pieces of meat as "one", produced a batch of packaged braised beef, and put a link on the food platform.     Two seconds after the link was released, the interface instantly became stuck, but after half a day, another 100,000 packs of braised beef were sold.     Compared with the previous surprise, Nian Sui calmed down a lot this time, and assigned tasks to the chefs in the kitchen to drive out the original braised beef as soon as possible.     "Dong dong dong——" There     was a knock on the door, and there was no one at home. Zhu Che put down the book in his hand and ran to the door.     "Who?"     "I, Yuan Yuan."     Liang Yuan's familiar voice came from outside the door. He and Zhu Che were kindergarten classmates, and they were both in the fifth grade of elementary school. Although they were still in the single digits, they also obtained a kindergarten diploma together. 's brother.