Prolouge 1/3: The Battle of Survival, Confused new Home

A Sigh escapes the Thirteen year old Demon's Lips as he Leans forward and buries his Canine Based boney Face in his Sharp Clawed Hands, Black Whirls of smoke coming around his arms as the Norse Based War horn Sounds. Signifying that this More Sinful and Potent Version of the Rings of hell has been destroyed, Defeated. All that he knew is coming to a Close with the Exterminators and Skulldog's all dying except one on each side, Gabriel the Judge of Primordial Hell. And Revan the last Skulldog alive who barely knows how to Fight. The room Revan is in has a Giant Archway in the Middle of it with ornate Red Markings on it, the floor being in a Pool of blood but only ankle high with only one singular exit which the door is Closed. The seat he has used to wait for this eventual final confrontation is for a Steam Organ which he doesn't know how to play at all.

'Ding' Revan's Ears perk up at the sound of the Elevator opening, Revan gets his act together and straightens up and ignores the traumatic flashbacks of Exterminators killing every demon in sight. "Limbo...Greed...all Gone...with gluttony soon to follow..." Revan says in empty air, the building he is in echo's his words straight to Gabriel free of Charge as the Sound of Armoured Sabaton's start being heard in the Distance. "Your kind know nothing but Hunger, purged all life from the upper layers and yet you remain Unsatiated. Bastard you..." Revan says as the sound of the stepping Sabatons stop and the sound of two blades being drawn replace it. "You have taken everything from me Angel. And all that remains is PERFECT. HATRED" the Steam organ starts playing itself as the whole structure shakes signifying that this Ring will fall soon in response to Revans pure heated voice. Soon Gabriel opens the door's, instead of the Normal Feathers for a angel his wings are consist of a Blue Energy with two blades in Hand. Behind his head is a Crown with the same Energy with some unknown Symbols on them. Gabriel's Form is completely armoured showing just how Prepared He was to fight.

 Gabriel's Form is completely armoured showing just how Prepared He was to fight

*Sadly this is not my Artwork*

The Steam organ stops Playing as the Runes start to Glow, on one side it is Red, the other White. "Gabriel" The Skulldog says getting the Angel's attention as he stands up, Revealing his normal Clothing and showing just how under prepared his kind was. "I will SHOOT you down. BREAK you apart! SPLAY THE GORE OF YOUR MONSTROUS FORM ACROSS THE REGIONS OF HELL! I WILL GRIND YOU DOWN UNTIL YOU BEG ME FOR MERCY! MY HANDS SHALL RELISH ENDING YOU!" The Structure Shakes even More as Spikes Jutt from the flooded floor with Neon, Smoke, Concrete, and a TV Screen on Seperate ones as Revan Bends down and Picks up a Chain, wrapping it around his Forearm. "HERE!" Revan's Form disappears into a Red Flame type of Smoke and it flies forward in a dash and Reforms Revan, he lands in between the Concrete and the Neon Piller as he Reaches his Chained wrapped arm to the Neon. Trails of what appears the Neon itself drain out of it and into Revans hand as the Smoke floating around his Arm disappears as his Unstable state becomes Stable but with Rage as the Stabilising agent. "AND" The Room stops shaking as Gabriel goes into a Defensive stance, Revan's Chain Snaps forward like something is pulling against it as A Red and orange Energy Forms around it making a Energy Blade longer then Him "NOW!"