Prolouge 2/3: The Working Man

Revan lands in a Roll on the Sidewalk floor to absorb the impact, he is in Imp City for a day and needs a drink. His Black Jacket and grey hoodie making him look like a earth Delinquent. He pulls his hood over his Canine head and forcefully opens the door with enough force to get some attention from the Imp's sinners and hellhounds. He just walks over to the the counter and takes a seat, he pulls out a fifty from his jacket and wordlessly puts a Fifty dollar not on the Counter as everyone goes back to his Drink. The Bartender, a Very Big and Buff Hellhound that has a grey and dark grey colour scheme. The Bartender just Shrugs and takes the Money. He gets a Glass from under the counter and goes over to some kegs.

Revan's ears start twitching at the sound of whispering which he glances to the Source. "Hmm..." Revan hums at the sight of a Sinner with a Armoured Sleeve in a Coat and a Bandoleer talking to a Female Hellhound with A Leaded Chestplate and a Obvious fire arm on her hip as she looks at the Counterman. The counter man looks at Revan as the Latter goes back to looking forward, the two Whispering members shut up as the Counterman takes alcohol from under the counter and walks back over to Revan. He puts it in front of him and goes back to cleaning some Glasses. Revan being curious grabs the glass and raises it to his Nose and takes a whiff, Immediately the stench of Chemicals hits Revans nostrils. Revan lowers the glass back down and Gains the Barmans attention. Revan Outstretches his hand towards a Neon open sign and it drains into his hand gaining everyone's attention.

"Death, Death everywhere and none all of it around me" Revan suddenly vualts over the counter and his Chain turns into Blade of Red light. He holds the chain in a Reverse Grip as the Barman backs away fearfully. "Well that's interesting" The Combat ready Sinner says as Revan slices upwards cuasing a Large cut over the Bartenders right eye, the pain itself knocks him out as Revan storms to the Backdoor and Kicks it open and Neon Runs in. "Kid has got potential for our line of work" The sinner says as he puts his hooves on the table while putting his arms behind his head. "The question is are you gonna be a lazy shit and force me to do it while you jerk off in hear" The Black furred Hellhound guesses as she Pulls out her pistol and flicks off the safety, The sinner just Shrugs as the Hellhound puts the pistol back in its Holster. "Thanks for the Drink Kellog" the Hellhound nods to her friend before getting up and walking out the Front door.

Revan in Full Concrete Boulder dashes through the Wall with a Screaming Imp Landing on the Wall of a alley with a Thud, His Horns Curved like a Goat. Revans concrete falls to the Floor as a Concrete spike shoots out his Leg and the Imp screams out in on the Floor. "There is only one way that Spikes goes out of your Body" Revan Threatens Picking up The Imps collar and pushing him up against the wall. "I can do that. But the only way that happens if you fucking tell me what your whole deal is with spiking peoples drinks" Revan growls as he Makes a Sharp Concrete dagger jut out the wall next to him. "OKAY OKAY! Its a front for Valentino! He pays the pub for spiking drinks to get some Real unique men and woman Okay that's All I know I Swe-" The Imp is cut off by him screaming in Pain thanks To Revan Making a Concrete Spike appear out of his chest using the bone of his Ribcage. "Really? Then why didn't you spike the real interesting looking duo?" Revan's Arms start having Concrete pieces swirl around it as the Hellhound from earlier finally reaches the entrance of the Alley and immediately gains a Impressed smirk.

"Cuz were the Best Mercenaries in this Ring" Revan turns his head to look at the Hellhound and lets go of the Imp, The latter already passed out as the Concrete Daggers go back into his bone. "Kid i recognise the look at your eye. Its someone who has experienced loss" The Hellhound says putting her hands up Defensively as she approaches. "You don't know what you are talking about" Revan Points at her Elder as his Tail Puffs up angrily. "Kid, Your one of my kind. Frankly i-" The Mercenary cuts herself off as Revan aims his hand and shoots concrete which She Promptly Sidesteps. "Thats new" She comments as she pulls out her gun which has white Etchings on it, She fires at Revan hits his shoulder as the Holy effect starts working. Revan growls angrily as The Mercenary watches in shock as the white light from the bullet slowly dims out. "Your gonna get hurt for That" Revan growls and boulder dashes towards the Mercenary, She pulls out a knife and throws it at Revan which explodes and since Revan hadn't expected that and hasn't dealt with the explosive force before he is Sent flying and lands against the Wall with his Concrete form collapsing and in a stunned state.