a Rough day

Revan follows the blood Red mist trail only he can see. Its like a hunting dog following the Scent of a Bleeding animal, you can keep running but Revan will keep following your steps...minus the Sidewalk Red Light he's waiting at, usually he wouldn't give a Crap about laws but since he is in the living World he can't just break laws normally. Even with his powers it may as well just be sending a Message to his targets saying at the top of his Lungs 'Come get me!' Which he doesn't want exactly. But what he likes these albeit Rare instances of of coming to the Surface world is that he discovers all these new words slurs and different forms of technology and the strange video game technology. "Now I am remembering that fucking kid...calling me a Wannabe Puro! I am a Damn...Grr" Revan thinks as he is finally allowed to walk across the street, walking quickly as to not waste the Drivers time and to hurry up in his Mission. Revan needs to be back down to Pentagram city before the Extermination date otherwise he won't make it in time to watch the portals open. "Hmm" Revan hums in thought as he follows his Trail, unbeknownst to the people around his ears perking up at the sound of a nearby music store and memorising music before it fades away. "Gonna have to pirate that when i have a chance, and its quite fitting since I'm the Only one who actually talks to sinners and royalty" Revan thinks as he rounds a corner.

(Not mine, though you should know that. If you dont then)

Revan Accidently shoulder checks someone and both the Canine's and unknown person's bodies Involuntarily twist to face eachother. "Hey watch it punk!" The guy says Angrily while Glaring daggers at the seemingly seventeen Human. "And I dont care" Revan shrugs and begins walking away only for a hand to grasp his Shoulder tightly. "Dont think you can just walk away kid! Haven't you heard about Respecting Your-" the man doesn't get to finish his sentence as Revan whirls around and punches the Human in the Gut, the wind coming out of his lungs and he keels over. "Respect's a Fool's game. Not useful in moments such as these becuase nothing is threatening us but if there were something threatening us, IF I respected you i would give you a weapon. Now shut the fuck up about respect-" Revan cuts himself off as delivers a swift kick to the man in the side cuasing the human to fall onto the ground, four to five people stopping what there doing to watch. "-before I really lose my temper" Revan finishes as he follows the trail again, Making sure his chain is still on his forearm and ignoring the stares he's getting. He looks up at the lights for the road he's Approaching and smiles as they football light just turns green. Just as he finishes crossing the road he Immediately smells something. "Thats the smell of Beelzejuice...known partner to..." Raven trails off his thought process as he stops next to a Alley. "Verosika" Revan Sadistically Smirks since he can now find his target much more easier, He immediately slinks into the Alley. Turning his head to make sure he is Alone the Magic he used to disguise himself comes back in full force if not more sparkling then last time as the Figure of Revan is can be seen by mortal eyes. As the same man that fell victim to one Of Revan's gut Punches walks in sight of the Alley and turns to look into the alley all he sees is this Reddish Orange glowing Iris looking back at him before vanishing. The sound of Metal being stepped on by a Heavy and obviously metal intipped Combat boots as only to stop as the Orange Iris is now joined by a second one. "Leave" A Voice demands simply. "I know when to take my business elsewhere" the Human says, turning on his heel and speed walking away. Revan doesn't comment on that as he continues climbing on the fire escape to the Roof.