𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮...

omg, hi!!! <3 (again) so i have brought this back. and i hope it is for good.

BLURB

Autumn is beautiful here- in the middle of nowhere. The breeze is a bit cold though. 

The breeze gets colder when someone's watching you.

There's eleven of us living in White Halo Manor. Day in, day out, we live the same day, every day, in glorious harmony.

They provide for us, the protectors, as long as we follow three simple rules.

Do not leave
Do not step foot onto the third floor
Do not communicate with the outside world
Or we get hunted. It's pretty simple.

They say it's because we're part of the witness protection programme. There are five. Four men and one woman. But we've never seen any of their faces- and god forbid we do because it would only mean one thing. Death.

We dream of what's beyond the metal gates. I did too, until him.

He's a protector and I'm obsessed with him. It's a growing obsession- one that won't leave me. I just don't realise he's just as obsessed with me. Maybe more.

My name is Zoya Yadav and I'm part of the witness protection programme.

______________________________________________________________________

Book 1 of The Hide and Seek Duet

HEADS UP:
-This is my interpretation of a really dark romance, filled with horror, suspense and thriller. + a mostly toxic relationship. 
-Zoya is unlikeable but still likeable at the same time. her morals are purposefully askew and concerning, with the intent of crafting her peculiar character
-it's not slowburn. it's not close to slowburn so adjust your expectations as you may
-it's dual pov. you will not find out his name for some time. zoya's pov is named 'HER' and his pov is named 'HIM'.
-i feel like there's more but i forgot

TW : murder, crude language, blood and gore, sexual imagery+sexually explicit content, age gap, violence, possibly unlikeable fmc/morally grey fmc...

Read at your own risk. 

I own everything in this book so please do not copy me. If someone is please let me know.

don't forget to comment and vote! love you all.

yours truly, 
Halimah xo

( enjoyy )