⁉️❤️~When the moon falls~💟⁉️

TW: This will have mentions of suicide stuff, if you aren't comfortable with that, please leave and wait for the next chapter, and sorry loves <3
3rd pov:

You were asleep in moons arms for a while, You heard moon walk around the room, you knew it was moon, since you know his footsteps from suns, sun skips, moon doesn't skip, and you heard moon trying to find something. He was digging through the paper, you saw it in a bin within the corner, and so you knew where he was, and you decided to wake yourself, fully up, and then sat up. You saw moon on his knees, trying to find a paper, you walked over to him, nd tapped his shoulder, which made him jump a bit "Hey, Moon, what're you lookin' for?" You asked him, with a light tone of voice. He faced you, "Uhm, just a drawing" he replied to you, in a sort of sarcastic tone, but also serious. He turned back to the paper, continuing to dig through the paper,
'digging..'
'digging..'
'digging..'
'What could be so important?' you thought these words to yourself, while watching him trying to find something,

He then grabbed a paler, with writing, and a drawing on it. '..? What is that?' asking yourself, "Moon what is that?" You asked moon, after asking yourself. "Nothing starlight" ..Is he lying? You could clearly see there's something on the paper. What could be so bad? You wondered if he was hiding something. "Hey moon, I'm gonna go get something to eat." And with that, you walked out of the room, while crossing your arms, it was pretty cold, you stopped by the daycare doors, 'There's a kitchen in here already.' You continued to go to kitchen in the daycare, which had been in the west direction. When you walked in the kitchen, if was, awfully quiet. You thought nothing of it, and walked over to the fridge.
---
Y/N pov:
It was quiet, a bit too quiet when I walked into the kitchen. I thought it was nothing, so I just walked to the fridge, I gently opened the fridge, I shivered when I felt someone watching me, I looked aroun the room.. No-ones there. I just grabbed a quick snack, and walked out, walking as fast as you could, but not running. I entered moons room, but he wasn't there, 'What? Where is he?.. This is creeping me out..' I asked, and thought to myself.. I sat on the bed, and ate the snack I had gotten. I saw moons hat, rush by the room, "H- Moon-?" He ignored, and kept running, 'is he running from someone?' he then ran into the room, and slammed the door shut "Moon? What's goi-" I was cut off by moon covering my mouth. "Shh" I heard him shush me, making me drift off to sleep. All I could hear was the rustling wind from outside, everything else was quiet, no noises heard, I knew I was asleep, but I could still hear what was going on around me, I only heard the wind, and the sound of papers shuffling, being tossed, etc, I curled up, feeling moons eyes on me, making sure I was asleep, what was he hiding? I lightly opened my eyes, to see him with a knife, I quickly shut my eyes again when I saw him turning to me.

3rd person:

'WHAT IS HE DOING? ' you screams in your head, you were scared, not only for yourself, but you were also scared for moon, especially when you heard what you could only assume was oil dripping onto the floor. 'Oh god! What is he doing!? ' you'd ask yourself, worried, in your head.  You heard shuffling, and them something hard his the wall, your eyes Instantly shot open,  you saw moon, and a knife beside the wall, but there was oil dripping from his upper arm, you ran over to him, and hugged him gently, "!" He jumped by the sudden movement,  but he then hugged you back,  mad that you saw him, but also happy that you were there, "Moon don't do that again!!!" , you'd shout at him, and he then apologized to you, he loved your attention.

'Why did he do this?' You thought, in your head which was also filling with a ton of other thoughts, "U... Uhm..  Starlight, are you.. Okay? Your pale.. " moon asked you, worryingly, you lightly smiled at him, and hugged him tightly, he smiled back at you, and slid you more into his arms, and brought you into the dusty colored bed, setting you down, and crawling next to you, the heavy wind was roughly blowing on you, and you asked moon to close the window, to which he did, and then sat in bed with you once again, hugging you, shortly after, you both drifted off to sleep, the heavy wind only gently hitting you window,  and the moon shining into the room.. ~

(835 words, let's gooo!)