↳ ❝ updates ¡! ❞

*・῾ DISCOVER NEWS AND MOREᵎ⌇ ⁺◦

✉ October 23, 2022 [ NEW ! ]

╰╮MYSTIC MUSIC, the label founded by K-Pop power couple HyunA & DAWN have announced that they will begin introducing the talented selection of trainees under their agency to the public. They have carefully planned the production of a web variety series titled Titanomachy, after the series of battles in ancient Greek Mythology. They stated that through this periodic series all of their trainees will be able to showcase their personality and talents through friendly competition, games, and cover performances. The main point of this is to help prepare their trainees for the spotlight, as well as providing them with the opportunity to gain a following before their debut.

The premier date for the series has not been disclosed, as they stated some details are still in the works, however we can expect to here more information very soon. ࿓

COMMENTS

*・῾ +2,450 | -300 ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ i always knew they would make great ceos, they fought a lot to get to this point so I know they want to make it easier for their trainees. all they wanted was freedom to do what they loved, and I'm so happy to see them creating a place like that for future generations.

*・῾ +1,841 | -261 ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ohh so it's a pre debut show? i really like this kind of thing, I just hope I don't have to wait too long for my favorite trainees to debut.

*・῾ +150 | -2,100 ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ come on they don't take anything seriously. dating was more important so they got kicked out of cube. they thought they could do better so they left p nation... created this trash company cause no one else wanted them. how long before they give up on this too? hope the trainees have a back up plan.