So hard to get it

Izuku's POV:

I didn't know what I was supposed to do but this Caterpillar just told me to actually concentrate on something like a door. Not as if I knew what a damn door was but he told me to concentrate as hard as I can actually remember. It hurt soo much to think about my past. Never did I tried to do this more than just a try but right now I somewhat started to remember thanks to this mean icon. I mean he basically started telling me things I started to remember and I felt all dizzy and my head started to hurt soo much.

Me: I Wanna be free!

Me: MOM!

All of the sudden, I started to remember my mother, Kacchan who hurt me soo much and everything else. I remembered how I got stuck in here and it was all thanks to a stress induced quirk.

I mean I was actually told to be quirkless and then one day after getting beaten up soo much, I just got sucked into my phone.

I can do this.

I can remember the feeling...

My head....

It hurts soo much....

But I miss her!

I want to see her!

I can do this!

How long has it been that I've been stuck in here...

I can't remember.

The more I started to actually think about it, I was starting to really remember my past life and everything else. Not only that but I started to remember the actually feeling right before I got sucked into the phone. It all came crushing into me and my head felt like melting right now. It hurt soo much.

Me: AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I was sure that my scream couldn't be heard but I felt it. Something was changing and before I knew it, my surrounding felt different. It was cold and I was on the ground, I felt the air around me and I felt my lungs fill themselves with air.

???: Problem child?

The sudden voice really surprise me and I looked up but I was too tired. All I could see was a person standing there. The figure and his face was really blurry to me and before I knew it, I actually collapsed.

Aizawa's POV:

This was really unusual. The moment I actually got added to my class group chat, I knew something was going on. However, that a child was actually stuck in something called CyberSpace or more likely my phone. It honestly was too much for my brain to process this shit since my phone overheated and in the next moment this child just appeared.

Me: Hey!

SHIT!

This is the child!

I found him!

He looked up at me but I saw how pale he was and then I saw his uniform. It was the same uniform years ago. Not only that but he had wounds all over his body. For me it looked like time stopped for him but who knows what was going on. I finally had him in my arms and since I could tell how much he was hurt.

Without much hesitation, I picked him up the ground and Immediately rushed to Recovery Girl since I was still in school. In fact I was the last one in the teachers office and the moment I rushed over and brought him there I could tell how surprised she was.

Me: Don't ask.

RecoveryGirl: These looks like marks from Bakugo.

Me: *sigh*

Didn't he say they knew each other....

Wait now that I think about it, it was Bakugo who called him Izuku.

So that must be the Dandelion he was talking about...

SHIT!

Now what?

I have to inform his mother about this.

I am glad he is alright and not dead.... I was really blaming myself for not finding him. The poor woman did really collapse and it looked liked it was the end of her world.... I can't even imagine losing a child.

As I was thinking about it, I looked at the child which Recovery Girl was healing. This was certainly just the start of his new life since he was still as young as he actually fanished. This made it a lot more complicated and not only that but Recovery Girl was also confirming his age as the age when he vanished,

His quirk was certainly something else but I would certainly make sure that this kid would learn to control it because this one could be dangerous for him plus I felt bad for one of my class students being the reason for that.

I mean he was supposed to be quirkless and here he was having one. There was only one explanation. Stressed induced quirk!

Me: Problem child,... I will make sure this will never happen to you again.

With this promise I was sure to actually protect the child and try to also watch over him no matter how old he was or that I was actually basically a stranger to him. He was my very first case of a missing child where I had to accept the fact he was dead. It hurt me and I still remember how much I suffered because of the thought of his mothers sadness.

I promise I will help you out.

I will find your mother too.

Until then you will be my problem child.

Did I adopt this child temporarily?

Maybe?

Oh who am I kidding. I soo did.

I owed him that after all.

PLUS!

He was in good hands now.

~End~

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed it and thanks for reading this. Pika thanks for working with me!