1

A blond man with deep blue eyes and suit was entering the orphange as he was met with the so called drunk 'caretaker'.

"Hello, sir. I would like to adopt the smartest kid that you got." said the hadsome spy.

The drunk men just nodded and shouted:"Anya! Ayumi! Come here!"

After that two girls came into view. The younger one had pink hair and big emerald eyes. The other one had silber hair which was in two lose piggytales suit perfect on head. She wears a dress which fit her perfect. She was a beauty. Altough her ice blue eyes were dull like she lived a trauma which she will never forget. Which was true.

( thats what she looks like but her eyes are blue )

"Thes two are the smartest ones. They are sisters they almost never leave the others side. Ayumi here teachs all the kids and does the house chores." 'Only because you don't do it ', Ayumi scoffs in her thought.

She then was in her own tought. But was brought back by Anya who was running to the table where a newspaper laid and solves the quiz with help from the mans tought. The spy was impressed.

"I am taking the two!"

Anya was exited they were gonna adopted by a spy and are ging to help to save the world! 'Waku waku!'
Ayumi was rather skeptical they were only needed for a mission. She is scared that they were gonna be left alone again. She just wanna feel how love feels. Parent love.

Author: sorry if it was not good I am working on it! Also I do not own the Charakter Only Ayumi!!

Bye!