January

Writer's note: everything in this diary is written with a glitter pink Barbie pen. Also, when you see "W:" it means that I am making an observation. What is normally there, is Licorice's thin, ugly handwriting.

January first

Hello, I am going to write everything busted about my life so I fell better about it in here. If someone who isn't myself is reading this, GET OUT IMMEDIATELY!! (Final warning, please don't read this, it is personal ok?)

The year JUST started and Dark Enchantress Cookie is already giving me something to do. Howwwwww fun.

She told me to stop Gingerbrave and his annoying friends from killing more cake hounds, or Red Velvet Cookie would leave us.

Sometimes I just want to get one of poison mushroom cookie's shroomies and die.

Guess who came with me? That's right! BatCat and Schwarzwälder!

Well, at least I'm not alone thought... those cookies are SCARY!! Especially that spicy, red-haired one, u fell like she's going to kill someone at any time!

That blonde kid who wants to be king is HELLA ANNOYING! Isn't he a Pure Vanilla descendant? Well, it doesn't matter, we also hate Pure Vanilla Cookie. He was dumb enough to face Dark Enchantress Cookie. He obviously lost and it's nowhere-to-be-seen now. I hope he never comes back! *evil laugh*

W: he actually would write "*evil laugh*" on his diary. Seems like a Licorice thing.

____________________________________
January fifth

I didn't write earlier because Pomegranate Cookie apparently came up to me and said "I know your secrets." And then, I got paranoid because I thought she was talking about my diary. As she is out for a mission now, I can finally write in peace. Still not sure if she found out about this diary, but if she did I'm dead.

I'm probably going to write so much crap about her that if she founds out I would probably get kicked out.

But talking about Pomegranate Cookie, she has been extra annoying this days!! She acts like she's my boss! And Dark Choco Cookie's too! They keep fighting over Dark Choco's emo dark past. Not our fault he tried to MURDER HIS OWN DAD!! Daddy issues that's called!

Pomegranate keeps calling me stupid and saying that every time I try to stop Gingerbrave and the other cookies from hurting our master, which I am STARTINF to not annoy as much as I did before, I FAIL! What do you mean I FAIL?! I am trying my best out here! I even made Schwarzwälder fit onto that tiny, purple dress just to win that stupid JungleBerry Cookie's princess contest! We WOULD have won if it weren't for Schwarzwälder! That stupid Choco werehound!

____________________________________

January 10th

Why does Dark Enchantress Cookie HAVE to be so rough?? We, Cookies of Darkness have feelings to! I just want to reesttt!! *sniff sniff sob*

Starting to write less because really busy. The times I don't have anyone complaining about my acts I want to sleep, which is NEVER! I hate cookies.

Poison mushroom Cookie keeps wanting me to eat his shroomies. I always pretend I do it and use it against him. I already made him say to Dark Choco Cookie he was fatherless and emo, just for me to try a shroomie on return. (Poison Mushroom Cookie, if you're older, knows how to read and is reading this, please forgive me!)

____________________________________

January 15th

I will write five-to-five-days. Things are getting even tougher now that Pure Vanilla Cookie actually came back. Gingerbrave and his friends are getting some really unnecessary help from the other ancient heroes. Ugh, why can't we just turn them into crumbs already?? I have never seen such annoying little cookies on the entire earthbread!

I just had a mental breakdown because Dark Choco Cookie called me "old rags cookie"... how dare him... I look absolutely stunning on my robes. Beautiful, perfect, such a saw to see.

Poison Mushroom Cookie just offered me another shroomie. I told him that if he MADE Dark Choco eat one, I would eat one too. There we go! ✨Revenge✨

Just got back from another mission, if we can call it so. I was basically there, just living my own life when Red Velvet Cookie (🙄) blamed ME for... chufon? I don't remember his cake hound name. Something like that. But he said it was MY fault that his cake dog ran away. That I was supposed to watch him?? What do you mean bro?? It's literally your cake hound, you're the one supposed to watch over him! He said that when I was chilling, "Chufon" was in front of me and there's no way I didn't watch him ran away. I didn't even saw he was there!! I hate cookies!!

After all, it was really annoying to go out there screaming "CHUFON!"

Turns out his name was Cheffon. Took me 2 hours and a half to find him. That's literally so much oh my god.