trust <3

it was late when i got the call.

the officer stated that a bit bit to older then me is still alive after famous comedian Jesse Adams drove him into a wall.

i mean she had a good reason, he tried to kill her many times.

in my eyes she was a girlboss.

but once i heard about all the unbelievably terrible things kurt had done trough out the day.

i knew this would be my shot to finally write the book i needed to make me rich and famous.

honestly the thought of being famous, millions of people looking up to you, praising and giving you money.

sounds like a fucking dream.

i grabbed my keys and sped to the address the cops gave me.

i got there and walked through the giant hole in the wall.

i examine the room before i go sit by the ambulance checking on kurt.

i see around three police officers trying to comfort Jesse.

i look over to another group of cops talking to four detectives.

i see a few ambulance take who i want to say is kurt's mom and dad.

i'm pretty sure there dead tho.

finally i waddle on over to where kurt is.

"oh your here mrs. l/n" a officer says

"please just call me y/n" i smile.

"so tell me what happened to mr kurt over here?" i say noddinh to the man hardly being able to breath as the ambulance gave him more blood."

"well,earlier this morning he started a live stream, he titled it "the lesson" it apparently showed people how to get famous by uhm k-"

"by killing people? via live stream?" i ask

"yes, killing people, he killed around 14 people including his mom and dad." the officer says

i bite my lip.

"this is terrible officer white. truly terrible." i sigh.

"hey i'm gonna go home to go to bed now, call me whenever mr.kunkle heals and we can sit down for some therapy. i need to know what goes through this man's head." i say waking away as officer white nods his head.

                                  ~months later~

honestly i forgot about kurt and worked on other patients.

helping their jail time, relaxing them.

until i got a call.

"we have scheduled you in 3 hours with Mr.kunkle from a couple months ago, honestly there's nothing to be afraid of here he's super awkward and not mean." the officer says.

i sighed and hung up.

i got ready

i did my makeup

my hair

got dressed in something fashionable but still a bit presentable i mean i am gonna go to work.

once it was time i headed to my office and waited.

i fixed my skirt and my glasses and waited patiently in my phone.

soon enough i heard a loud knock.

then officer white and a skinny and scrawny man in an orange prison suit and cuffs slowly walt's towards the comfy couch lu had in my offices.