sixty-six | dynamite

Back in black, I hit the sack

I've been too long, I'm glad to be back

Back In Black || AC/DC

*************

This is apart of a double update, be sure to read chapter 65 before starting this one! Enjoy babies! <3

*************

When my mind finally returned to my body, I could make out the sound of Harry's soft humming. Humming as if the woman beside him didn't just murder a man without a second thought.

"Hey blue," he poised with a sly smile, "All things aside, i ever tell you how fucking hot you look with a gun in your hand?"

"Harry!" I swatted, "It is way too soon for that."

"I disagree. He was a piece of shit, we're pieces of shit; tomato-tomahto. He wouldn't have batted an eye for killing you and you shouldn't for doing the same to him. So, as i was saying, you look so fucking hot."

I heard his words and I heard their trueness but I heard my heart and the little girl I once was inside of me. For now, I'll shove it down until I forget it's even there.

"Look, baby blue, we got a long ride ahead of us. I'm getting antsy already and I need a distraction, be mine? Please?"

I nodded with a genuine smile, looking around the car, "He had snacks, you want some?"

"Fuck yes, what do we got?" Harry clapped his hands, rubbing them together with a devious laugh.

I ruffled through the miscellaneous bags, "Uh, let's see. We have; chex mix, some random chip bags, a couple of sodas, a pack of powdered donuts- how fucking long was this guy driving that he needed this many snacks?"

"Hey, don't know, don't care; but thank fuck because i am starving. Hand me some donuts, yeah? We can share?"

I ripped open the packaging and handed it over to the driver side, "Hell no, you get your own and I get mine. I'm not good at sharing."

Harry looked at me, winking, "Me neither."

It seemed Harry had calmed down more for the drive back home. He was able to keep himself steady for a majority of the ride, only stopping a few times compared to this morning. He distracted his mind with endless snacks and loud music and of course, rolled down windows.

Jax had texted me about 45 minutes into the drive. He sent a single cake emoji and right when I began to panic he followed it up with a "Gotcha" which instantly made me understand why Harry is the way he is sometimes.

With Harry's quick stops, Jax and Mac were able to catch up with us fairly quickly and in no time we were making our way down the path to the warehouse I had been to once before.

Jax and Mac broke off once we had reached town, going to drop off the body of Tony and move to a single car but with Jax quick operation of the vehicle they were practically riding our ass down the paved road.

With them in one car together, that means all four of us will have to do the drive home in one space and something tells me; that might send Harry into cardiac arrest.

We passed by the empty lot of the warehouse and continued to the back dirt patch. We parked the truck and climbed out, standing in wait for the other two of our party. They sauntered towards us with a gas can in each hand and I could practically hear the excitement drumming in Jax's chest.