three

Finney's POV

  I woke to my alarm blaring in my ear. I turned to see the time. 3:34 AM. I leaped out of bed and got dressed into some white socks, black sweatpants, a purple sweater, and some beat up converse. I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair.

  I finished brushing my teeth and hair, and ran to Gwen's room. "Gwenny! Please wake up and get dressed or stay in your pj's I dont really care!" She groaned and got up off her bed. "Why? Where are we going?" She rubbed her eyes. "Please hurry I'll tell you later! Oh and brush your teeth and hair." I ran down stairs and texted Griffin and Billy.

3:40 AM

Spacehoe: Guys wake up and get dressed or stay in you're pj's as long as your actually are wearing a top and bottoms! Oh and brush you're teeth and hair, then meet at my house!! Please guys!!

Bendybitch: Jesus fucking Christ Finn! But I know you'll drag me so I'll do it

Paperboy: yeah what he said.

Spacehoe: Thank you!!

Read 3:45 AM

  ***************

Robin's POV

  I looked out my window after getting dressed. Bruce and Vance had arrived 3 minutes ago and were sitting on my floor playing sticks. (A/N its fun game you play with you're hands.) I looked at my phone, 4:33 AM. "Okay let's head out." They both looked up. I walked out and headed downstairs to put on my high tops, Vance and Bruce hadn't taken thier shoes off. We walked out and headed to the park.

************************

Finney's POV

  We had been at the park for 15 minutes, Gwen had fallen asleep on my arm while Griffin and Billy were asleep against a wall. I was falling asleep quickly, he picked to early of a time for this. I soon dozed off wanting to finally get some sleep.

************************

  "Boo!" I felt hands on my shoulders. I didn't jump or screech, I just fluttered my eyelids open looking up to see who was talking to me. "Mmnhn." I sat up Gwenny was still asleep. "Are you Finney?" There was a boy standing up looking down. "Yes? Who are yo- oh your Robin, aren't you?" He smiled and nodded. He looked better in real life than I thought. I put Gwenny's head on my lap and rubbed my eyes, I looked back up to see two other figures standing behind Robin towering over him.

  "Dont ever wake me up while I'm sleeping again, you will regret it." I glared at him, his smile not leaving his face. "Nahhhh. I'll do what I want Finney boy." He leaned down. "Oh fuck you." Griffin and Billy woke up to that one. "Shut up. Your lucky you didn't wake Gwen." Griffin sat straight up. "Yeah yeah I know dont worry she is a heavy sleeper," I ran my hand through her hair. "Which fucking sucks because I have to wake her ass up so we aren't late for school. Griffin can she lay on you're lap?" Griffin nodded. He's a nice kid. (NO! It's not a ship)

  "Did you know that hippo milk is pink?" Vance asked Bruce who looked disgusted by his question. "No I didn't. Why did you have to tell me I dont care." He punched Vance lightly in the arm. But personally me seeing Vance get into fights I'd expected him to kill Bruce, but instead he just rolled his eyes while smiling. What the fuck? "Finney boy." Robin sat down. "Yeah yeah ya bird." He glared at me. I smiled and gave him the middle finger. He put his hand on his chest. "You've wounded me." He put the back of his hand on his forehead and threw himself back. "Good." I stood up and walked over to him. He was still laying down. I leaned over him. "Your such a dra-" I was cut of by him pulling me to the ground. I landed on top of him. I started to laugh and so did he. "Oh my god you BITCH!" I rolled onto my side next to him.

  Bruce and Vance were bickering while Billy and Griffin were trying to keep Gwen asleep. Robin stood up and walked to where Vance and Bruce were bickering. "Be quiet. There is a sleeping child." Robin whispered while smacking both of them. "Well maybe we should wake her, having those idiots around she will wake up anyway." Billy shrugged. We all nodded in agreement except for Vance and Bruce who were, yet again, Bickering. "Gwen, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen!" Billy shook her. "What do you want!" She sat up and smacked his arm.

  This is gonna be a long day