The End

I plan to unpublish this book, perhaps for a really long time.

I've got many reasons to but the biggest one is that i was not in a healthy mindset getting into this like... over 7 years ago (at least). I was not educated on a lot of things. I used this as a coping mechanism to my own trauma but it was unnecessary (not exploitive in a glorified way, just a thing I want to rework because it wasn't that important to the story).

There's also the fact that I need to clean up the mental illness aspect of it if I were to ever republish it again. 

And also I don't use this account much anymore so I realistically need to find a way to cut all ties with the account... or rebrand it entirely. Otherwise it's a dead account with two finished books and I have no reason to keep it going and waste the email it's attached to when I could be using it for another account.

And I just feel like if I want to enjoy that this exists I want to not only rewrite it but also make it no longer a fanfic but an original work with OCs because I also kinda just used markiplier as an outlet for my creativity as well, plus it would make the realism run much smoother, and also help the rebranding process.

But idk when I'm ever going to do that because I plan to write other things first and put effort in other things so that's why I want to unpublish it and not guarantee it'll ever come back in any sorta way, it's just kinda up into the air at this point. 

It also has brought out the worst in me in terms of "plagiarism" or people copying the idea but like idc anymore, it's fanfic, I'm glad it inspired people. 

It's just old and needs rework and has bad history so I'm unpublishing it soon. I won't give anybody time to reread it all in 24 hours because well, I just want it gone. But I figured I'd be kind and let people know first before it happens as long as you guys see this in time.

The only part I'll probably keep up in the future is this "chapter" explaining it but we'll see. If not many people notice this new update then they probably won't notice the book missing to begin with. 

This book was my baby and I'm happy all the joy it gave other people but i want it to only be a memory now. 

Ps I plan to do the same to the monster in me.