Chapter 51: Urgent🍁

🦋Fuck second choices some people never change.🦋

Raelynn's Pov:

I woke up by Kyson's phone ringing. I opened my eyes only to find our room dark. Kyson removed his arm from me, instantly making my back and my waist feel cold as he moved over to take his phone. I reached to pull the blanket on me, snuggling into my pillow.

Damn it's cold in the early morning...

He talked in a low voice.

I didn't understand anything and I wasn't trying to understand anything as I found myself drifting back to sleep.

I was awakened again by Kyson himself.

"Love, I'm sorry to wake you up. I need to go with my brothers to handle some urgent work. I'll be back soon." I heard him say before I felt his lips on my temple.

I hmm before completely falling asleep.

---

I woke up again by one of the birds screaming by my window. I groaned turning over, which happened to be a bad decision as I came face to face with the window and the bright light. It took a few minutes to adjust my eyes.

I reached to grab my phone to check the time.

7 45 a.m

There was also a new message.

Hey love, I know you probably didn't pay attention to me earlier and I'm sorry for waking you up. I'm out with my brothers as we need to handle some urgent work. I'll be back soon. Also, Cassandra will join you as soon as she wakes up, Val's with me-K.

I type an okay and sent it to him.

I lazily climbed off the bed, making my way to the bathroom. I did my business, brushed my teeth and started to get ready for the day.

Yesterday Kyson took me out for dinner in the city. It was a romantic candlelight dinner at one of the cosy restaurants. It wasn't fancy but their set-up was super cute and their food was delicious.

Then later that night, we meet up with Cassandra and Valentino at one of the kid's playgrounds. It was empty, the street deserted. Yet, Cassandra and I sat on the swing making Val and Kyson pushed us. Val wanted to try the slides so we join him.

We were happy that there wasn't anyone looking at us, judging us. Even Kyson felt comfortable enough to join us. Then we came back to the lake house. Cassandra and Valentino were sharing a room and it was down the hall, a few rooms after ours.

 Cassandra and Valentino were sharing a room and it was down the hall, a few rooms after ours

(Raelynn's outfit⬆)

When I packed my stuff, I didn't know that I was going to stay in a lake house, so I only packed heels and boots. As I was applying my lipstick there was a knock on my door before it opened.

"Hello," I heard Cassandra.

"In the bathroom," I told her.

I heard her footsteps approaching from the creaking of the wooden floor. I closed the lipstick, putting it in my make-up bag. I grab my comb to brush my hair.