Chapter IX

Lost In Hope

Morning came quicker than most mornings

Morning came quicker than most mornings. I'd fallen asleep almost instantly as my head had hit the pillow. A dress which wasn't there last night was now hanging on the door to my wardrobe. He must have came in to put it there. It was a beautiful dark red dress with white details placed on it at the perfect places.

My arms stretched above my head and I took in the fresh air which was climbing in through my slightly ajar window. Hopefully Hyunjin was long gone as I needed a shower before I could get ready. There were some towels in a brown basket next to my dresser and so I took out a large one, my hair would have to dry naturally today as I couldn't find a hairdryer anywhere.

My feet moved slowly across the white painted floorboards towards Hyunjin's room where the bathroom stood. As I got nearer I heard the gentle stream of water which caused my heart to race. Hyunjin was in the shower.

I turned to leave when I heard the water stop and a door being opened behind me.
"Oh you're awake?" I stayed turned around not wanting to lay my eyes across his half covered body.
"I just wanted to take a shower." I stated, trying my best to hide the nervousness.

"It's free now." He replied and I heard his footsteps moving towards his bed. When I finally turned around I made the mistake of looking momentarily to the right where I saw the beautiful sight of his black wet hair, dripping water down onto his flawless skin. The towel was fixated upon his bottom half but it was enough to make my body shiver just slightly.

"There should be some shampoo in there too." He spoke out as he looked up into my gaze.

"Great, thanks." I hurried past him now walking into the shared bathroom and quickly locked the door. My heart needed to calm down. Like he said I saw the shampoo on the shelf and some skin cleaning products which allowed my shower to go smoothly. We both were choosing to avoid last nights discussion, yet I was glad about it.

——————————

Hyunjin had disappeared by the time I had finished which I was thankful for as I didn't want him to see me in the same state. My hair didn't look like a model's, like his did when it was soaked wet.

Once I'd dried my body, and my hair was semi dry, I lifted the beautiful dress from it's hanger, placing over my body feeling it slip over my shape perfectly. How they got the perfect size I would never know. In anticipation of later I felt butterflies encircle around my stomach. The nervousness within me was almost unbearable. One of the only good things about today was that I'd see Felix and Chan, my brothers.

"Are you ready?" My body slightly jumped at the sudden voice and my mouth opened slightly on seeing Hyunjin at the door of my room. His hair was half gelled back but half fallen by his eyes which sculptured his face perfectly.