🌹 ⋆.ೃ࿔* 𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐚: 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭

━━━ "So what are the other dorms like, then?" Grim asked as his mouth was full of food

━━━ "So what are the other dorms like, then?" Grim asked as his mouth was full of food. Intently, I placed my head on my palm allowing me to listen as well.

Trey, motioning towards Cater stated, "As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven. As you probably know already, we have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts. Then we have, Savanaclaw, based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch. Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands. Pomefiore, based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen. Ignihyde, based on the diligence of the king of the underworld. And finally... Diasomnia, based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy."

Blinking I mumbled to myself, "That is a lot to take in, and why are the dorm names so complicated?"

"All those names are way too long! How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?" Grim cried out as he took his eyes away from his food.

Cater laughed, "Ah ha ha! Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough."

"At orientation, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based on the essence of your being." Trey explained as I tore my eyes away from my food towards him, "As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of... flavor, we'll call it."

Cater gasped and nodded excitingly, "That is sooo true. I totes see it."

"What do you mean by "Flavor," huh...?" Deuce asked while tilting his head to the side acknowledging that he didn't understand what Trey was getting at.

"For example, look at that guy," Trey stated as the rest of us looked toward where he was pointing.

My eyes widened as I gasped, "The guy Ace called Mr. Eyecandy from earlier?" I whisper as the wolf boy's ears twitched as he slowly turned towards our table blush coating his face, "Did he hear me...? I am going to kill myself."

"That rough-and-tumble vibe he's got has Savanaclaw House written all over it." Trey laughed while bringing me back to reality as my eyes darted back over toward him.

Cater nodded in agreement, "No doubt. That dorm is full of scrappy guys who are into, like, working out and fighting. How should I describe the vibe...? Macho dudes? Gruff big brothers? Something along those lines. The black and gold armband is another giveaway."

"Huh. All right, so what about that guy with the grey and purple cord wrapped around his arm?" Grim asked as we brought our attention towards the table that Azul and some others were sitting at.

Azul seemingly sighed as he was currently looking like he was being harassed by a boy with fair skin and a height considerably taller than his peers. The boy had short, straight-cut hair that was teal in color, with short bangs and one long streak of dark-gray hair framing his right side. His eyes have complete heterochromia, with his right eye being yellow, and his left eye being olive-brown. But what was unnerving was that he wore a wide, sharp-toothed grin on his face. "He's gotta be from Octavinelle House, and the student sitting at the table in front of him has a red and gold armband — Scarabia colors."