🌹 ⋆.ೃ࿔* Book One (part 26)

Feelings Reconciled

"Riddle! Wake up!" A disembodied voice proclaimed

Riddle's head shot up from my lap causing me to jolt back slightly, "Gah!" The Housewarden coughed out.

"He's back!" Ace exclaimed as he motioned for the rest of the group to join him as they ran over to Riddle and I.

Cater smiled in relief, "Well, it's about time... We were just about losin' our heads here.. haha figure of speech, sorry.. 'cause we thought you might never wake up!" Cater finished while kneeling down next to the redhead.

In a cold sweat, riddle gasped out for air while stating, "What in the world happened...?"

"Ah, Mr. Rosehearts appears to have regained consciousness. Excellent." Crowley stated as he walked up to the group, causing me to glare at him.

"Don't worry, Riddle. Just try to rest." Trey tried to reassure the redhead but Ace was having none of it.

"Yo, that's just the sort of coddling that led to him going nuts in the first place!" Ace retaliated, causing him to roll his eyes, "Now the garden is tore up from the floor up, not to mention that we could've died!"

Deuce stated while shaking his head, "I can't believe I am saying this but he's right, you know. It was looking bad for a while there."

"For cryin' out loud. When you humans let that stress build up, the results sure ain't pretty."

"Grim, do us all a favor and shut up," I stated while glaring at the cat—who decided to stick his tongue out at me, causing me to gasp in shock.

"The truth is, I... I really wanted to eat that Mont Blanc..." Riddle muttered out sadly.

"Huh?" Ace responded while placing a hand on his hip as he raised an eyebrow.

"And I don't care if the roses are white, or the flamingos are pink. I prefer honey to sugar cubes in my tea, and I like milk tea better than lemon tea anyhow. And after a meal, I want to be the one sitting around talking with everyone..." Riddle kept going as I saw tears form in the corners of his eyes.

"Riddle...?" Trey asked rhetorically.

"And I really wanted to play with you and Chenya more, Trey," the male sniffed as he let the tears fall onto the grassy ground, "WAAAAAAAH!"

"Riddle Rosehearts, in tears... Hashtag #WOW..." Cater stated causing Deuce to hit him in the head saying that there is a time and place for that, and right now wasn't it.

Ace stepped up to the Housewarden while glaring, "You think a few crocodile tears is all it'll take for me to forgive you?"

"Give the guy a break, Ace."

"I'm sorry, Riddle. I knew you were suffering, and all I did was pretend not to notice," Trey muttered as he knelt down and hugged his friend causing me to smile.