Chapter 1:Super Sentai In The World Of My Hero Academia

It was just normal afternoon at school. A student name Y/N and was walking though the hallway.

Y/N: Man... what a day.

He Kept on walking though the hallway, but suddenly portal came out of nowhere.

Y/N:(Shock) What th-

Y/N was cut off with a portal sucking him toward the portal and had successfully teleported him inside and the portal disappeared.

[Gekiranger Opening]

[In the portal]

Y/N:AAHHHHHHH.

They continue to fall until another portal opened an exit and they fell thought it. He bumped his head in alley.

Y/N:Ow.... My head.

He stood up and looked around.

Y/N:What is this place?

???:This is japan.

Y/N: Who said that!

Y/N see the man in a shadow.

Y/N: Show Yourself.

The man walk out from the shadow which it was red suit with 45 symbol, AKARED.

[There wasn't 45 edit of akared so pretend that there 45 symbol]

Y/N:Who are you.

AKARED:I am akared the embodiment of all prior red warriors of the super sentai.

Y/N:What is a super sentai?

AKARED:Super sentai the protagonists are a team of people who transform into superheroes and gain superpowers color coded uniforms, signature weapons, sidearms, and fighting skills is to battle a group of villains that threaten to take over the earth, and you well be possessed the power of the super sentai it your destiny to save the earth.

Y/N:(surprised)Woah really.

AKARED:But you have to give a secret.

Y/N:(Confused)Why?

AKARED:If you tell this secret the whole universe 'will collapse.

Y/N was shock if he tell the secret. 

AKARED:So are you willing to keep it as safe.

Y/N:At longest it don't collapsed i accepted.

AKARED:very wise, i must go.

Y/N:WAIT, What is my name, and how do i transform.

AKARED stoped and say.

AKARED: Your name is Y/N, and i add history of super sentai in your mind say the names so you can transformed.