¢нαρтєя 5 уσυ ¢αη'т єѕ¢αρє (тαєgуυ)[м]

Taehyun's POV

I was just running and only focused on running that I didn't notice my surroundings.

At once I stopped to catch my breath and then I realised that I was in an unknown part of the woods and MY BROTHERS WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! Ugh I lost them where do I-..... I hear someone groaning .

Don't f*cking tell me that they found me. I turn around to see only one of them.

Huh? Wait a god damn minute, are his eyes glowing red. Oh sh*t. I have to run but where do I run to.

I look to my right then to my left and saw a rather old cottage, without thinking twice I run in that direction but I could still hear him. He's coming behind me.

"You can't escape from me!" I hear him shout. As if. I finally reach the cottage and enter it and lock the door.

I take a look around my surroundings and wow, it's all broken. I guess this has been abandoned for a long time. I hope It does not fall apart.

As I was speaking to myself, I hear a loud bang on the door. Holy f*ck, he's at the door what do I do?

I see a room and run and locked the door and hid under the bed, the bed looks like new so I did not have to worry about it collapsing upon me. I hear the front door break.

He's here.

My heartbeat was increasing with every step of him getting closer to the room. I hear the door creak open.

Great! How stupid am I to think that the door lock is strong enough. He gets inside the room.

"My little omega, where are you?" He says. Sweat dripped from my body.

"Come out by yourself or you don't want to know the consequences! You know that you can't escape from me!" He says raising his voice a bit.

I close my eyes tightly and hell no! I felt someone grabbing my ankle and he pulled me out from my hiding spot. I struggled to get away from his grip on my ankle.

"Found you!" He exclaimed. To be honest his dark aura scared the hell out of me.

"Please leave me Al-alpha." I stutter. Afterall he's an f*cking alpha and I'm an weak omega. I can't do anything.

All I could do was beg for him to leave me. He smirks and bends and the next moment I felt my body being lifted up by Him in bridal style. What's he gonna- ah!

End of Taehyun's POV

Third person's POV

The very next moment Taehyun was thrown on the soft bed. Thank God that the bed was strong enough.

Taehyun tries to adjust his posture. He crawls backwards but was pulled back by Beomgyu.

The alpha got on top of him and pinned the omega's hands on either sides.

He leans forward and sniffs the omega's sweet scent. He was losing control.

"Please, let me go." Tears brimmed at the corner of Taehyun's eyes. He was trying his best to get away from his grip.

This was annoying the alpha. He pressed down on the omega's wrist making the omega yelp in pain.

But beomgyu couldn't hear any of his pleads. It almost felt as if he was unable to hear any possible voices except for his own.

He kept on sniffing the younger's neck until he got a strong scent from a certain part.

"I found it!" He says proudly and then proceeds to bite that spot. He sinks his teeth deeper into the omega's skin. Taehyun screams in pain. He felt as if his skin was being torn apart.

Now the emotions of helplessness turned to anger. He was angry on himself, for not being able to do anything to save himself and finally he stopped crying. He gives up.

Beomgyu further left bite marks on the omega's body earning painful moans from Taehyun. He could hear his moans and that made him crazy.

He first strips Taehyun then he strips himself. The alpha enters inside the omega without any warning.

"Aahhhh!" The omega shouts. But Beomgyu could care less and started thrusting. If
With every thrust, Taehyun felt like he was going to die from the pain.

He was no longer in a position to bare the pain and fainted, but that did not stop Beomgyu......

After half an hour, he released inside Taehyun and dressed both of them up before laying beside Taehyun.

"You're just too good that I couldn't control myself." Beomgyu says.

The he remembers about his brothers.

"Sh*t. I have to go. My brothers might be waiting for me." He gets up from the bed and was about to walk out of the room but then turned back to see Taehyun laying down unconscious.

"What about him?" He sighs before walking back to the bed and lifting the omega in bridal style. He goes out of the room with the omega in his arms.

He walks a few distance in the woods and then places Taehyun down on the moist grass.

"So now I'll be taking my leave. Don't worry you're brothers will find you here for sure cuz, this way leads to your Kingdom." He says to Taehyun but wouldn't even hear it because he was unconscious.

He turned back to his wolf form and runs in the opposite direction. Taehyun slowly gained his consciousness and sat up leaning against the tree.

"Ugh! My body is sore all because of him. But... It's not totally his fault. Even I'm at fault because I didn't fight for myself." He slowly gets up and walks in the other direction not knowing that he was near his own Kingdom.

He was limping and walking and that irritated him. He turned back to his wolf form and ran with the help of his left over energy.

Meanwhile with Beomgyu

He runs and runs until he sees his brothers but still one of them was missing. "Hey hyungs!" He shouts waving at his brothers who now spotted him. They came running towards him.

"Are you alright?" Mingi asks Beomgyu worriedly.

"I'm fine hyung." He replied.

"Where did you run off to?" Soobin questions him.

"I ran to the other part of the forest so it took time to come back." They all hum in response.

"By the way did hyung not return yet?" He asks them.

"Well he told us to search for you guys and said the he would handle the omegas." Jongho says as if he was complaining.

"So now we have to search for Hongjoong hyung as soon as possible." San says changing the topic.

They all agree with San and go in search of Hongjoong. But the alphas looked utterly suprised.

..............................

Bye guys~
see you in the next chapter.
Please vote for the chapters and let me know about your opinions on this chapter.

.......(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。◉⁠‿⁠◉ (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。........

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Date : 24 May 2023
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞