¢нαρтєя 12 тнє ωє∂∂ιηg

Time skip

On the wedding day

At the Topaz Kingdom

The princes were getting ready for the wedding when..

"I'm so excited." San says while fixing his tie.

"Chill bro. I guess you husband is gonna get railed tonight." Soobin says.

The others laugh at Soobin's sentence.

"I don't think so." San says.

"Why tough?" Jongho questioned.

"Cuz he might be pregnant." San simply says.

"Huh?" Jongho was confused.

"What do you mean by that San?" Hongjoong asks being confused as well.

"Um hyung I actually mated with one of those omegas, his name's Wooyoung." San being being kind of frienghtened by Hongjoong.

"Oh I see. Well I too had done it to the Omega." Hongjoong says being straightforward.

"Well I too did mate with one of those omega." Soobin admitted.

"I too mated with one of those omegas" Beomgyu aslo admitted.

Jongho had his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Oh my god, you guys were alright but our little Gyu also? I can't handle it anymore." Mingi says being overdramatic cluchting his chest.

San rolled his eyes seeing Mingi being dramatic as usual.

"So that'll mean that the Omegas whom y'all mated might also be pregnant." Jongho says making the others realise it as well.

"Oh yes. I never thought about that." Soobin says clicking his tongue.

"Thank heavens that I'm not involved in such sh*ts." Mingi says feeling proud of himself.

"Ok now forget about all those and get ready quickly. We gotta go." Hongjoong reminds them.

On the other hand

At the Amethyst Kingdom

The princes had already dressed and were ready to go to the venue. The venue was in the Amethyst Kingdom itself.

It was taking place at the Royal garden of their kingdom.

"Hyung I'm very nervous." Taehyun says, his hands getting sweaty.

"Don't worry everything will be alright. Your hyung's are always there with you." Yeonjun says in a soothing tone making Taehyun calm down.

"And your younger brother will also be there for you." Kai says placing his hands on Taehyun's shoulder reassuring him.

"Are you all ready?" They hear their mothers voices and looked behind to see them standing in a distance.

They walk to their mothers and embraced them in a tight loving hug. They felt their mothers sobbing.

The princes made the queens to look at them.

"Why are you sad?" Yeosang asks tearing up.

"This is the last that you'll spend time with us, and then you all will go to your new kingdom and we will barely see you brothers being chaotic." She replied .