• repulsion •

"Jungkook and Taehyung have been dating since the last year of high school and now in college, everything was supposed to thrive. But while one gives his all to make everything work out, the other is fighting for what feels like the opposite."

WARNINGS: Please beware that I'll try to depict real-life relationships and people, so not all is perfect, rainbows, and sunshine. We, as readers, might understand what's wrong in their relationship and not agree (as I, as a writer, don't also agree or condone), but not everyone does, especially not in these moments when feelings are clouding one's judgment.

Be mindful of that and don't attack me for writing the members in a certain way you don't agree with.

This is a work of fiction where I use the boys' faces and names as a shell for fictional characters. It's not in any way based on their real personas/identities.

— College setting
— Lovers quarrel
— Angsty but fluffy ending
— Miscommunication
— Length: 9.8k
— SFW

________________________________________________________________________________

The evolution of Tae and Kook's relationship was slow in many ways. They liked to spend time together, no doubt about that, and they looked almost inseparable on most stances, but it was rather in a friend-like atmosphere. Yes, they usually kissed, but it was soft and innocent.

The first time they fully made out, they were dating for about six months. Before that, they could barely kiss without Taehyung feeling like dying; Jungkook would always say, "Breathe, baby," but Tae had to have some time to adjust to kissing Jungkook.

It wasn't just that he was inexperienced (which he was) but because Jungkook was a whole dream come true. Taehyung never expected that his crush would become his boyfriend; he was so used to crushing people from afar, or at best, being their acquaintances.

But with Kook, they ascended to so many levels that Taehyung would never have expected. Jungkook found it endearing how Tae would always get flustered by the most simple things he did, and he respected his boyfriend's time with patience. Lots and lots of patience and self-control.

Because the time after their kisses stopped being just a press of lips and the tongue got involved, Jungkook got to learn that Taehyung made him really horny.

His taste, the softness of his lips, the shyness of his tongue, the tight grip on Jungkook's shirt with his long fingers... Jungkook just felt the urge to touch each other up and down, and Taehyung using shorts didn't help (damned be the summer).

Every time Jungkook unintentionally brushed his hands or arms on the exposed skin of Tae's smooth legs, he felt an electrifying sensation run throughout his body, and the desire to touch him grew bigger with it.

But Jungkook had to be patient. If he started to touch Taehyung out of nowhere, he could make the boy push him away and go back to barely properly kissing. To his surprise, the first one to touch the other was Taehyung.

His hands were finally coming loose from all the groping on the fabric of Jungkook's shirt, which at the time had prompted some awkward conversations. The first time they deepened the kiss, Jungkook got back home with his clothes all crumpled.

This made his parents wary and worried since they met Taehyung and knew he was just a pure innocent child. So to give Jungkook some advice, they encouraged his older brother to come to have 'the talk' with him.