꒰ °тнє ¢яєαтισи ꒱

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑

5 / 3 / 2011

Age : Seven

It was a sunny moment in California,afternoon to be exact. Adults working or picking there little ones from school.

But today was special day,a certain child was ecstatic about a show that was debuting today on Cartoon Network. The show was about a blue cat and a orange fish with legs and there family as they go on wacky adventures.

The amazing world of gumball,was the show's name and it had a promising debut for millions of children to watch. Especially Adeline.

Adeline or Addie fell in love with the show when she saw a preview while watch TV one day over the weekend. She couldn't sleep after seeing the preview,she had a small feeling that this show would changed her life.

Today it was two pm and Adeline was getting out of school,she almost ran out of her classroom because she knew today was the day,she had a wide smile on her face while dashing towards her mother's car.

"Whoah calm down Addie,what's the rush for?" Her mother said picking her up.

"My show! it's coming tonight!" Adeline said hyper in her mother's arms.

"Oh you and that show,I've never seen you this excited about a show before." Her mother said laughing.

"This show feels different! I think I might like more than...than...the whole world!" Adeline said finishing off with a giggle.

"Oh Adeline,I hope you never change." Her mother said driving away from her school.

The seven year old child was nearly hopping in her seat. Her little brain could imagine how the first episode was gonna be. It make her face turn rosey and bright. After the car ride Adeline unbuckled herself and hopped out of her mom's car and walked towards the door waiting for her mother to open the door.

"Remember Addie,change your clothes,do your homework,eat dinner,then watch your show." Her mother instructed as the door opened.

"Oktay!" Adeline said skipping to her room. She rushed out of her clothes and threw on some more comfy ones. Then she sat down on her desk and pulled out her homework. She started to do some while her mother brought in some snacks to munch on. 

When she got finished Adeline sat on her bed vividly imagining about anything that could come into a seven year old mind. 

But she felt bored and tiresome,she went over to her bin and pulled out some color pencils and a blank sheet of paper next she went to her desk and sat down and staring at the paper.

"Come on mind! think! think!" Adeline said poking her head with the pencil. She looked over to her bed and saw her stuffed bear that was almost old. Adeline picked up the bear and looked at it very closely then she looked over to the blank paper.

Stuffed bear,blank paper,stuffed bear,blank paper....

Adeline let out a huge gasped then a wide grin. "I got it!."

"Addie! dinner is ready,we're having hot dogs!"Her mother called from the kitchen.

"Coming mommy!" Adeline said. She grabbed the paper along with the pencil and walked out of her room. She walked passed her mom and make a small work station on the couch. Stuffed bear on her left of the couch,paper on the coffee table with the color pencil surrounding it.

Adeline turned on the TV,and turned to the Cartoon Network channel station. Then she walked over the table where her mother had her hotdog and tater tots.

"Eat slowly now,your show dosen't premiere until 5." Her mom said washing dishes.

Adeline slowly ate she listened to a episode of Adventure Time rerun was on.

"Coming up next! The premiere of The amazing world of gumball only on Cartoon Network!" 

Adeline almost jumped out of her seat,it felt like time was running out,she quickly munched on her food and put her plate away (After washing it) then she quickly dashed over to the couch,sat down and patiently waited...and waited until...

"The premiere of The amazing world of gumball is on now!"  

Adeline squealed and started to dance with happiness. "Its on! It's on!" She said hopping on the couch.

"Dont get too excited and then break something!" Her mother said from the kitchen.

"I won't–" Adeline gasped as she heard the theme song play,it had a playful tune with vibrant colors and different characters floating around the screen.

Adeline smiled as she goofily danced alongside the music,her mother laughed at her daughter's adorableness from the kitchen. When the episode started Adeline started to draw on her paper,she kept looking up at the show to capture the art style (Shes seven so it didn't look exactly like the show..) but she tried her hardest.

After the episode ended Adeline was finished with her drawing,her mother walked over to see what her daughter was gawking at.

"What do we have here? my little picasso! who is this?" Her mother said pointing  at her daughters drawing.

It was a bear based off her stuffed animal with a green long sleeve shirt and a pink skirt,she also had drawn some black pumps and light brown puffy hair.

"[Y/N],that's her name..." Adeline said with her eyes sparkling.

"[Y/N]...that's a pretty name! What are you gonna do with her?" Adeline's mother asked.

"I'm gonna love her forever and ever!" Adeline said hugging the paper.

Or will she?

To be continued. . .

-ˏˋ⋆𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓 𝖇𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊 ⋆ˊˎ-