Talk

"Jimin what the actual fuck?? You weighed the 68kgs in fucking August. How the hell and why the hell did you loose so much weight?"

"Taeeeee i didn't loose much weight i was just sick and lost a bit if weight and that's all"

"that's not a bit of weight jimin? you're underweight. idc what you say we are going out for lunch today and it's final."

"alright if that's what's gonna make you believe i'm fine lol"

Once Jimin and Taehyung reached the restaurant Jimin went ahead and ordered a salad with no dressing & a egg white omelette so he could be full and consume less calories. As the food came in front of him he took a glance at taehyungs ramen and started counting the calories with no remorse but he couldn't stop. he simply couldn't stop. ramen 550 calories, egg 83 calories, scallions 2 calories, kimchi 25 calories, soju 540 calories. He couldn't remember the last time he ate over 1000 calories in a day let alone a single meal. He drooled looking at taehyungs meal and made sure to note he'll eat this meal once he reaches his goal weight of 53kgs as a reward.

(jimin rn may weigh less than me & you.)

Taehyung had to leave early as he had a schedule so jimin offered him his car and told taehyung that'll he take the bus home but instead he took a walk home. he didn't care it was an hour away, he walked and walked until he burned all the calories he ate and more. Once he reached the dorm he didn't bother to change and took a nap so the day can pass by quicker so he doesn't have to eat.