YGD

"This gonna teach them not to snitch"said YGD Damar after posting a diss track on NGL

"Yeah for real" agreed YGD DayDay

"Yo guys, how do we know she snitched anyway?"asked YGD Red

"Because who else could of, You?" answered Damar

"Oh, makes sense." said Red

They heard about the attack by Eric and assumed that Jess must of snitched. Everyone else knew that was a stupid thing to do. It had to be her. 

"Should we make a video it to promote the song?"asked DayDay

"Prolly."answered Damar

"We gotta see if the song pops off first, don't want to waste money." stated Red

"Shut up Jean."said Damar

They decided to make the video to help the song do well so NGL sees it. They wanted NGL to see it so the song actually has a purpose. They wanted beef. They wanted them to react.

A week later while Jean(Red) was walking home, Elijiah and Nevin jumped him. They aggressively beat him. They heard the song and wanted to teach them not to talk. They left him on the sidewalk with a bloody nose and a black eye. He knew not to snitch. It wouldn't end well.

When Jean finally got home he called Damar and told him what happened. Damar seemed excited they heard the diss and were reacting. Jean didn't understand and hung up. He was confused why Damar thought it was good he got jumped. He was mad at Damar so he called Mia(DayDay) and told her. Mia thought it was bad and they needed revenge. Mia got a group call and told them they can't let that slide.

"We need revenge for Jean." stated Mia

"We NEED to wait for them to finish their outbreak." Argued Damar

"WHAT!"Yelled Jean"Your just gonna sit back and let them attack me without punishment!"

"Look Jean, We have to attack when they don't suspect it."said Damar

"So me and Jean are attacking tomorrow night."stated Mia

"Yeah, we need revenge!"agreed Jean

So it was decided. Jean and Mia were gonna jump NGL the following night. They couldn't let it slide. They needed to get revenge. They knew how to find them. They knew Yung Game was there friend and would tell them with a little "persuading". 

They were getting ready for the fight the next day when Damar shows up to Mia's house and tries to convince her it's a bad idea because they would still be mad.

"We should wait 'till they cool down before we attack."

"We've already talked about this Damar."Said Mia annoyed

"Please just hear me out."Argued Damar"I don't want you guys to get hurt."

"So we're to weak now?!"yelled Mia"I'm pretty sure you didn't think that 2 days ago!"

"Please Mia, just don't do it."Begged Damar

"Just go!"yelled Mia, getting very annoyed and angry

Damar finally gave up and decided to go with them to make the fight fair. He wasn't scared but he knew they would have a better chance of winning if they waited even just 3 days. He's been doing this stuff for most of his life. He's been in many gang fights and knew what he was doing. But he knew there was no convincing them not to jump NGL. He gathered his things for the fight including a switch blade incase things went bad, a ski mask to stay unknown if the cops get involved, and brass knuckles. When he was ready he went to his basement gym and worked out so he would be ready.